iBasso DX80 . . impressions and reviews. . and discussion NEW FW: 1.6.0 ** link . . 1st page . . .
Sep 2, 2016 at 7:25 AM Post #5,416 of 6,795
Hello guys, need dome help here. When i connect my to pc to use as a reader, nothing happens. I have to remove the card in order to add any mew music files. Also is there a way to use the eq on lineout? BTW im using the lastest firmaware

Sep 2, 2016 at 9:46 AM Post #5,417 of 6,795
I recommend changing modes, reconnecting to PC then changing back to reader mode and connect. If it does not work try a factory reset and reconnect. It may be an issue on the PC.

EQ cannot be used on line ou, this is normal on many companies not just ibasso. Line out is for a pure sound that wi then be changed in tone on an amp or in software.

Sep 2, 2016 at 10:19 AM Post #5,418 of 6,795
I've already done the factory reset after updating to the most recent firmware and still no results.  I've attempted on 3 different pc's and nothing happens.  I tried changing modes then reconnecting and nothing happens.  I also installed the driver for pc to use a dac and it doesn't connect that way either.  Any other suggestions? Or do I have a defective unit possibly?

Sep 2, 2016 at 10:33 AM Post #5,420 of 6,795
@ HiFiChris

Using Windows 7 and 10 and the problem is the device is not recognized when plugged into the computer.  I dont even see it as an option under devices to set as the default.  Same issue when trying to use as reader.

Sep 2, 2016 at 10:41 AM Post #5,422 of 6,795
  @ HiFiChris

Using Windows 7 and 10 and the problem is the device is not recognized when plugged into the computer.  I dont even see it as an option under devices to set as the default.  Same issue when trying to use as reader.

Is your DX80 set to "Reader" or "DAC" in the settings before you connect it to your PC?

Sep 2, 2016 at 11:51 AM Post #5,428 of 6,795
help... 

usb dac doesn't work any more with my macbook. It worked perfectly until one day nothing comes out
System says "The selected device has no output controls"

I have googled and cannot find a solution
What could cause the problem, and what can I do? 
Thank you in advance

Sep 2, 2016 at 4:38 PM Post #5,429 of 6,795
  help... 

usb dac doesn't work any more with my macbook. It worked perfectly until one day nothing comes out
System says "The selected device has no output controls"

I have googled and cannot find a solution
What could cause the problem, and what can I do? 
Thank you in advance

Did you try doing a factory reset or doing a firmware install? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back