iBasso DX80 . . impressions and reviews. . and discussion NEW FW: 1.6.0 ** link . . 1st page . . .
Apr 8, 2016 at 3:18 AM Post #3,691 of 6,795
Got my DX80 a week ago, and loving it so far! Updated to FW 1.3.3 and no problems so far, except for one.

Saw someone else mention hearing crackling a few pages back. Happens to me too, but from what I can tell, only when my phone is near the DX80. Sounds like some kinda static or interference from the phone.

Anyone else experienced this?

Yes, same problem. Got my unit on January, sent it for repair via my local distributor, just received it 2 days ago. And I am still hearing cracking/popping sound. Still testing it further through.

Apr 8, 2016 at 2:43 PM Post #3,697 of 6,795
my dx80 has not been turning on for quite some time , finally decided to return it for fixing 

what's the replacement procedure ?

do i email Ibasso ? 

Apr 8, 2016 at 3:44 PM Post #3,699 of 6,795
  my dx80 has not been turning on for quite some time , finally decided to return it for fixing 

what's the replacement procedure ?

do i email Ibasso ? 

You have a PM.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Apr 9, 2016 at 2:34 AM Post #3,702 of 6,795
After buying a DX80 2nd hand I was able to sell my Dx90.   With the money for the DX90 I purchased the Silver Dragon iem cable from Moon Audio for my Unique Melody Miracles.

By all reports the Silver Dragon has an excellent positive effect on the SQ for DAP's so I'm excited to hear it all together.

Anyone here had any experience with the Silver Dragon on the DX80?

Regards Cazzesman

Apr 9, 2016 at 7:54 AM Post #3,703 of 6,795
I am using NIOBIUM (Pure Silver) cables from HPL (Chris himself) with my Unique Melody Miracles and the DX80 and the sound is wonderful

Apr 9, 2016 at 8:23 AM Post #3,704 of 6,795
The beauty of owning iBasso DX80 is you don't to upgrade your cables.

Sound variations with each firmware update do this for you, probably even more so than the differences between some cables.

Upgrade your DX80 firmware today. 
wink_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back