iBasso DX80 . . impressions and reviews. . and discussion NEW FW: 1.6.0 ** link . . 1st page . . .
Apr 7, 2016 at 8:48 AM Post #3,677 of 6,795
Glad to see people are enjoying their units. A great piece. But i've given up waiting for my DOA unit replacement. 5 weeks of waiting that turned into nothing. I even bought a Dignis case and arrived two weeks ago. I'm not turning to other resellers because at the end, it is still coming from the same distributor. And at the end it is still iBasso.

Enjoy yours, lads.

Apr 7, 2016 at 9:25 AM Post #3,678 of 6,795
  Glad to see people are enjoying their units. A great piece. But i've given up waiting for my DOA unit replacement. 5 weeks of waiting that turned into nothing. I even bought a Dignis case and arrived two weeks ago. I'm not turning to other resellers because at the end, it is still coming from the same distributor. And at the end it is still iBasso.

Enjoy yours, lads.

Sorry to hear. Is there nothing that Ibasso can do for you directly?

Apr 7, 2016 at 9:35 AM Post #3,679 of 6,795

Sorry to hear. Is there nothing that Ibasso can do for you directly?

I did ask Paul here in this thread 8 days ago if there was any shipment problem from their factory, because the distributor kept telling "the shipment is delayed and will be here next week" for the past 5 weeks. He responded that he will look into it and up to date, nothing more than that simple response. An apology can be made. But trust gotta be earned.

It might be far from his fetch or he simply forgot to check on it. Either way, damaged been done and refund from my reseller is in progress.

Apr 7, 2016 at 10:20 AM Post #3,680 of 6,795
Nothing worse than stuck in limbo and not knowing what is going to happen.
Keep your chin up will get sorted at the end.

Apr 7, 2016 at 11:36 AM Post #3,683 of 6,795

I did ask Paul here in this thread 8 days ago if there was any shipment problem from their factory, because the distributor kept telling "the shipment is delayed and will be here next week" for the past 5 weeks. He responded that he will look into it and up to date, nothing more than that simple response. An apology can be made. But trust gotta be earned.

It might be far from his fetch or he simply forgot to check on it. Either way, damaged been done and refund from my reseller is in progress.

I am sorry that you did not get a replacement. We have plenty of stock to fill orders.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Apr 7, 2016 at 1:24 PM Post #3,685 of 6,795
  ... the distributor kept telling "the shipment is delayed and will be here next week" for the past 5 weeks. 

I am sorry that you did not get a replacement. We have plenty of stock to fill orders.

This is why I never order from distributors/middle men anymore. All of my gear is direct from the manufacturers. I had zero problems dealing with iBasso directly.

Apr 7, 2016 at 2:22 PM Post #3,686 of 6,795

Enjoy yours, lads.

Italian distributor had it arrived 3weeks ago.

Apr 7, 2016 at 9:24 PM Post #3,688 of 6,795
lots of non-sense requests in here
deadhorse.gif

Apr 8, 2016 at 1:35 AM Post #3,690 of 6,795
"Since the Tesla Model S is still a car, could Tesla Motors upgrade it so it will enable the installation of an exhaust-driven turbocharger?"

Nope, no turbocharger in an electric car and no Android apps on the DX80.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back