ibasso DX160 is this normal or is my defective
Oct 4, 2020 at 11:30 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

mrconfuse

100+ Head-Fier
Recently purchased the DX160 (no lurker add on yet) and the sleep timer is set for 1 minute. if i leave it with the screen off undisturbed for like 10 - 15 minutes and come back to it I find that the play/FF/previous buttons do not do anything. Pressing the buttons It won't wake the unit, no music plays. Only way to wake the unit again is to turn on the screen first via the power button. Is this normal for a android audio player? is the sleep timer acting as a pseudo shutdown?

Oct 5, 2020 at 1:22 PM Post #3 of 4
Recently purchased the DX160 (no lurker add on yet) and the sleep timer is set for 1 minute. if i leave it with the screen off undisturbed for like 10 - 15 minutes and come back to it I find that the play/FF/previous buttons do not do anything. Pressing the buttons It won't wake the unit, no music plays. Only way to wake the unit again is to turn on the screen first via the power button. Is this normal for a android audio player? is the sleep timer acting as a pseudo shutdown?
I've had mine since January and it always does this. In the DX160 thread, IBasso indicated you need to turn off the sleep timer and then use the power button to turn the screen on/off to correct. But I've had no luck with this work around.

Oct 7, 2020 at 9:48 PM Post #4 of 4
There are 2 sleep timers on the unit, one that is under the display setting and then the sleep timer within the Ibasso music app which actually powers off the unit. I will try disabling the sleep timer under the display setting and see what happens. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back