iBasso DX150. Dual dacs and interchangeable AMPs. **NEW Firmware that supports AMP9! ** New FIRMWARE 1.05 Dec 30.
Mar 28, 2018 at 7:42 AM Post #226 of 3,129
Yeah, different sample rate for songs, genuine card and local files.

This was an issue for iBasso DAP I own and tested previously. ie.DX80, DX200. Was told by Paul awhile back that they was aware of the issue and did not follow iBasso thread till now. Seem like they fixed it.

Had just demo it. It does still exhibit some sound when switching song. But instead of pop, it have a soft click which is bearable compare to previous ibasso dap that I tried.

Overall like how it sound, might have just poisoned myself.

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2018 at 11:42 AM Post #227 of 3,129
Hey guys,

The iBasso DX150 is now available to pre-order from Advanced MP3 Players.

Looking to answer a couple of questions I've seen on the last couple of pages; we are currently retailing the unit at £499. It is running an open Android OS (6.0), so any 3rd party apps such as Spotify or TIDAL are compatible. The amp that is attached is the new AMP6. Supports microSD cards, up to the theoretical limit of 2TB as larger cards become available. (Largest microSD currently available from Advanced MP3 Players is 400GB at time of writing). Hope this helps.

If anybody from the UK/EU wants to place a preorder, we are currently having a 15% off sale using the voucher code EASTER15 at the checkout.

https://www.advancedmp3players.co.u...ACS_and_interchangeable_AMP_module.15221.html

Mar 28, 2018 at 12:10 PM Post #228 of 3,129
Hey guys,

Looking to answer a couple of questions I've seen on the last couple of pages; we are currently retailing the unit at £499. It is running an open Android OS (6.0), so any 3rd party apps such as Spotify or TIDAL are compatible. The amp that is attached is the new AMP6. Supports microSD cards, up to the theoretical limit of 2TB as larger cards become available. (Largest microSD currently available from Advanced MP3 Players is 400GB at time of writing). Hope this helps.

If anybody from the UK/EU wants to place a preorder, we are currently having a 15% off sale using the voucher code EASTER15 at the checkout.

https://www.advancedmp3players.co.u...ACS_and_interchangeable_AMP_module.15221.html

Is Google Play Music available as well?

Mar 28, 2018 at 12:18 PM Post #230 of 3,129
Hey guys,

I was too curious how the DX150 will be so I just ordered one with the voucher code :) @claidler When do you expect the DX150 to arrive at advanced mp3? @Paul - iBasso Does the DX150 come with preinstalled screen protector like the DX200?

Mar 28, 2018 at 12:33 PM Post #231 of 3,129
I was too curious how the DX150 will be so I just ordered one with the voucher code :) @claidler When do you expect the DX150 to arrive at advanced mp3? @Paul - iBasso Does the DX150 come with preinstalled screen protector like the DX200?
Yes it comes with a preinstalled screen protector.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Mar 28, 2018 at 1:57 PM Post #234 of 3,129
Whatever brand you use for a dap, Enjoy the Music. That is what it is all about. Of course we want to do the best we can to bring you the best sound possible.
Hi Paul,
How soon/if the AMP6 will be available to purchase for DX200? Thanks.
Edit: Never rmind, read your response on DX200 thread.

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2018 at 3:44 PM Post #237 of 3,129
I wonder if the DX200 lurker fw will work with the DX150 just how they are.
Don't try it: they have different power controller chips, at least.
I had a DX50 with a DX90 lurker fw and it worked fine it even said DX90 at boot up.
Splash screen means nothing :) DX50 and DX90 have different SoCs, and no firmware flashing tool would accept DX90 image for DX50.

Mar 28, 2018 at 4:31 PM Post #238 of 3,129
Don't try it: they have different power controller chips, at least.
Splash screen means nothing :) DX50 and DX90 have different SoCs, and no firmware flashing tool would accept DX90 image for DX50.

Will you be doing any custom roms for the 150 lurker?

Thanks

Mar 28, 2018 at 6:16 PM Post #240 of 3,129
Hey guys,

Ordered one this afternoon. Any idea when they might ship? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back