iBasso DX150. Dual dacs and interchangeable AMPs. **NEW Firmware that supports AMP9! ** New FIRMWARE 1.05 Dec 30.
Jan 13, 2019 at 10:56 PM Post #2,056 of 3,129
Hi all,

I am looking for a DAP that works well with both Spotify offline and online streaming, is the DX150 a good choice?

Also, I read through some posts on the Cayin N5IIs and Hiby R6 thread, they both seem to have problems with Spotify re-download user's offline playlist after reboot, does the DX150 have the same issue?

Thanks.

Jan 14, 2019 at 9:04 AM Post #2,058 of 3,129
when updating to 8.1 what software did you use?the one on the zip file?maaan i want to make this oreo update work...i just so sluggish...i tried factory reset tried clear cache..nothing works:frowning2:

Jan 14, 2019 at 11:12 AM Post #2,059 of 3,129
Just listened to the album Rumors by Fleetwood Mac... nothing out of the ordinary on the X5iii... another level on the DX150, I do not know if it is just in my head, but wow. Incredible produced album. My IEM's are not TOTL or anything close (F9 Pro), but I am impressed.

Jan 14, 2019 at 11:40 AM Post #2,061 of 3,129
Just listened to the album Rumors by Fleetwood Mac... nothing out of the ordinary on the X5iii... another level on the DX150, I do not know if it is just in my head, but wow. Incredible produced album. My IEM's are not TOTL or anything close (F9 Pro), but I am impressed.
hows your standby battery life on 6.1?

Jan 14, 2019 at 11:59 AM Post #2,062 of 3,129
hows your standby battery life on 6.1?

It is good. When I say good, is that I am not aware of any problems charging it and leave it without use for a couple of days and when I take it back has enough juice to use it for a couple of hours. I do not have the need to track it since I have not had any problems.

Jan 15, 2019 at 6:02 PM Post #2,063 of 3,129
Hi all,

Are there anyways to play all songs from subfolders within the main folder with Mango player? I have music stores under subfolders such as Music/a, Music/b, Music/c,... I pressed and hold Music folder, then pressed the play icon but nothing ran. I pressed and held on the subfolders, then pressed play but nothing played either. All the other player like Hiby or Neutron automatically list all my songs without me doing anything, are there ways to do the same thing with Mango player?

Jan 16, 2019 at 3:57 AM Post #2,064 of 3,129
Alas, I've dropped my DX150 and now there are ghost swipes and a little rattling inside the unit :frowning2:(((

Tried contacting iBasso through website and email with no avail. Anyone have any suggestions? Who's the rep on this forum again?

Thanks in advance.

Jan 16, 2019 at 10:14 AM Post #2,067 of 3,129
Alas, I've dropped my DX150 and now there are ghost swipes and a little rattling inside the unit :frowning2:(((

Tried contacting iBasso through website and email with no avail. Anyone have any suggestions? Who's the rep on this forum again?

Thanks in advance.
I am sorry this has happened. You can contact me at paul@ibasso.com and I can issue you an RMA for the repair.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back