iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions, Downloads, VIDEO, NEW Firmware 1.4.2.
Jul 26, 2012 at 4:44 PM Post #7,081 of 13,503
Quote:
When I swipe to the left, instead of tabs I get "Do Not Found The LRC File!".
Has anyone else experienced this, or know what the LRC file is?

It has always been there. I don't know what it means. 
---------------------------

Hey, I didn't realize you could use the artists tab, or just hadn't tried it, to pull up all of the albums of one artist, like The Allman Brothers. Great! It is easy to navigate to any album and return to the list of albums. 

Jul 26, 2012 at 4:52 PM Post #7,082 of 13,503
Quote:
It has always been there. I don't know what it means. 
---------------------------

Hey, I didn't realize you could use the artists tab, or just hadn't tried it, to pull up all of the albums of one artist, like The Allman Brothers. Great! It is easy to navigate to any album and return to the list of albums. 

It's a lyrics file that you can make/get. .LRC is a file extension type. It's supposed to synchronize the lyrics to the music so you can sing along or w/e if you want. 

Jul 26, 2012 at 4:56 PM Post #7,083 of 13,503
Quote:
It's a lyrics file that you can make/get. .LRC is a file extension type. It's supposed to synchronize the lyrics to the music so you can sing along or w/e if you want. 

Well, it would have its work cut out for it with me! lol

Jul 26, 2012 at 5:03 PM Post #7,084 of 13,503
Quote:
When I swipe to the left, instead of tabs I get "Do Not Found The LRC File!".
Has anyone else experienced this, or know what the LRC file is?

You have to swipe the top bar with the tabs - All Music, Albums etc. Swiping the player itself, or the middle part, will show you either the lyrics, if a .lrc file is present or the visualization, depending on which way you swipe.

Jul 26, 2012 at 5:08 PM Post #7,085 of 13,503
I had mentioned to ibasso about removing that LRC or whatever screen and instead replacing it with a return to last function type screen. So say if you were in playlists you could go back to it by just swiping to the left or right. Both the animation screen and that other screen are a waste of the devices potential.

Jul 26, 2012 at 6:29 PM Post #7,086 of 13,503
I had a questions for DX100 users, I've been tracking this thread as I've had my eye on the DX100. Am I correct in assuming the stock Music app on the DX100 is the only music app capable of playing 24/96 and up Hi-Res files without downsampling? Thanks.

Jul 26, 2012 at 6:31 PM Post #7,087 of 13,503
I had a questions for DX100 users, I've been tracking this thread as I've had my eye on the DX100. Am I correct in assuming the stock Music app on the DX100 is the only music app capable of playing 24/96 and up Hi-Res files without downsampling? Thanks.

Correct

Jul 26, 2012 at 6:50 PM Post #7,090 of 13,503
Quote:
I hope someone can answer a question I have. I did a search in this thread but found nothing, so I'll ask, are there any skins available for the stock music player? Thanks.

Not on the device - there are a few standard background images and I think that you can set your own image as background but that's about it.

Honestly the UI doesn't really lend itself to skins anyway - foobar it aint!

Jul 26, 2012 at 7:34 PM Post #7,092 of 13,503
The DX100 ain't mass-market or 'bling' -  it's exclusively & entirely focused upon making music, and that it does superbly well.

It's all about the music..!!

Jul 26, 2012 at 7:47 PM Post #7,093 of 13,503
you can download a custom launcher like go launcher or something and change the skin from there... but i dont think it will change the skin of the stock app!

Jul 26, 2012 at 8:40 PM Post #7,094 of 13,503
I guess this is the best thread to ask this...I'm building my first full desktop rig (used to be a portable guy up to 6 months ago..now getting heavy with full size phones).. I'm looking for a good dac to pair with my recently acquired V200 and HD 800 but I´m short of cash now so I'm looking for a cheap dac that I could use while I gather enough funds to get something like the V800.. 
for the time being I'd use my DX100 line out to feed the V200, but I´m wondering how much of an improvement a "cheap" DAC such as an Odac or bifrost would be vs. the DX100 dac?

Jul 26, 2012 at 9:48 PM Post #7,095 of 13,503
Quote:
I guess this is the best thread to ask this...I'm building my first full desktop rig (used to be a portable guy up to 6 months ago..now getting heavy with full size phones).. I'm looking for a good dac to pair with my recently acquired V200 and HD 800 but I´m short of cash now so I'm looking for a cheap dac that I could use while I gather enough funds to get something like the V800.. 
for the time being I'd use my DX100 line out to feed the V200, but I´m wondering how much of an improvement a "cheap" DAC such as an Odac or bifrost would be vs. the DX100 dac?

My DX100 is surprisingly good. I don't think it trails to far behind my DACport LX and that is saying a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back