iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions, Downloads, VIDEO, NEW Firmware 1.4.2.
Mar 21, 2012 at 4:48 PM Post #2,431 of 13,503
I purchased two sets of headphones in anticipation of the DX100. I guess I mis-timed the arrival of the dap.
popcorn.gif

Mar 21, 2012 at 4:49 PM Post #2,432 of 13,503

Quote:
I believe they're are working on a first-whine first-served system. Don't worry, yours will show up.
Absence makes the ears grow fonder.
smily_headphones1.gif

We don't want to give them the secret!!!!! 

Mar 21, 2012 at 4:51 PM Post #2,433 of 13,503

[size=medium]Were supper villains, we don’t do that stuff. Were the ones that are supposed to take that away from people right?  How else are we going to devise an evil plan to destroy the world if we don’t subscribe to evil websites, or get evil emails? It’s all about priories. 
wink.gif
[/size]

Right, but if we want to crush their hopes and dreams beneath our hobnail boots, first we have to nurture and encourage them.

It makes them more satisfyingly squishy.

Mar 21, 2012 at 5:07 PM Post #2,434 of 13,503

[size=medium]               Oh great evil one, I have so much to learn from you. Please teach me your evil ways.  Oh lol maybe I should go home then, I’m actually at pool party with my 3 year old daughter and ipad. I’m telling people that I’m replying to important business emails lol. Oh and if were crushing people I should probably take off my jimmy choo shoes lol. Cause there just so pretty. Can the dx100 beat this?[/size]

scaled.php

Quote:
Right, but if we want to crush their hopes and dreams beneath our hobnail boots, first we have to nurture and encourage them.
It makes them more satisfyingly squishy.

Mar 21, 2012 at 5:11 PM Post #2,435 of 13,503

[size=medium]               Oh great evil one, I have so much to learn from you. Please teach me your evil ways.  Oh lol maybe I should go home then, I’m actually at pool party with my 3 year old daughter and ipad. I’m telling people that I’m replying to important business emails lol. Oh and if were crushing people I should probably take off my jimmy choo shoes lol. Cause there just so pretty. Can the dx100 beat this?[/size]

scaled.php

Well that explains why you're advocating evil dinners and churches.

I'm guessing that many, if they're going to be crushed anyway, would think the heels are a great way to go. :tongue_smile:

Mar 21, 2012 at 5:16 PM Post #2,436 of 13,503
Understand delays, just wish for better communication....It's all good.

Quote:
Keep in mind, most of the delays are the result of them trying to provide a better product than most of us agreed to pay for in the first place. Waiting a week for that, instead of the standard bs delays in getting a product shipped to your door is pretty palatable - in my opinion.

Mar 21, 2012 at 5:30 PM Post #2,437 of 13,503

[size=medium]I know right, lol but these babies cost me as much as the dx100. So, it’s not going to happen lol. I’m really bored though, it’s one of those team building parties at work, where they ask you to bring your family so everyone can get to know you better. I mean come on, I see them every freaking day almost lol. Not to mention, that now I have to deal with their families too. Well it’s a private indoor pool in hotel, and they have desert, ice cream, and juice. However, I’m tired, and I’m not hungry either.  I need entertainment lol. [/size]

Quote:
Well that explains why you're advocating evil dinners and churches.
I'm guessing that many, if they're going to be crushed anyway, would think the heels are a great way to go.
tongue_smile.gif

Mar 21, 2012 at 5:46 PM Post #2,438 of 13,503
[size=medium]I know right, lol but these babies cost me as much as the dx100. So, it’s not going to happen lol. I’m really bored though, it’s one of those team building parties at work, where they ask you to bring your family so everyone can get to know you better. I mean come on, I see them every freaking day almost lol. Not to mention, that now I have to deal with their families too. Well it’s a private indoor pool in hotel, and they have desert, ice cream, and juice. However, I’m tired, and I’m not hungry either.  Pudu help me. [/size]

I am well versed in small talk avoidance (I plan to make good use of it tonight with my good woman's colleagues in fact). As I see it you have three choices:

1) the bar - they may not go away but they will make less sense and seem funnier.
2) skinny dipping - should prevent people starting up unwanted conversations with you.
3) wax rhapsodic about audiophile stuff in general and the DX100 in detail - this has the added benefit that they should avoid you not just now, but at future functions too.

Mar 21, 2012 at 6:08 PM Post #2,439 of 13,503
[size=x-small]1) the bar - they may not go away but they will make less sense and seem funnier.[/size]
[size=x-small] [/size]
[size=x-small]lol I’m with my daughter, and it’s still too early to drink and I have to drive back home. and I really need to get drunk for the chit chat to make less sense and seem funnier. Pff so can’t pick number 1. [size=medium]And I don’t trust them enough to get drunk with them.  [/size][/size]
[size=x-small] [/size]
[size=x-small] [/size]
[size=x-small]2) skinny dipping - should prevent people starting up unwanted conversations with you.[/size]

[size=x-small]I’m already getting quite a few double takes from guys. You know when a guy looks at you briefly, then looks again as if he missed something lol. and I have a good man lol.[/size]
[size=x-small] [/size]
[size=x-small]3) wax rhapsodic about audiophile stuff in general and the DX100 in detail - this has the added benefit that they should avoid you not just now, but at future functions too.[/size]

[size=x-small]lol most of the guys I don't like at work don’t usually listen to me when I chit chat anyway. You freakin sexist beasts. Look at all the threads here that complain about wives. [size=medium]They make this site seem like it’s a freak’s male only club. [/size][/size]
[size=x-small] [/size]
[size=x-small].[/size]

Quote:
I am well versed in small talk avoidance (I plan to make good use of it tonight with my good woman's colleagues in fact). As I see it you have three choices:
1) the bar - they may not go away but they will make less sense and seem funnier.
2) skinny dipping - should prevent people starting up unwanted conversations with you.
3) wax rhapsodic about audiophile stuff in general and the DX100 in detail - this has the added benefit that they should avoid you not just now, but at future functions too.

Mar 21, 2012 at 6:27 PM Post #2,442 of 13,503

[size=medium]You would be a millionaire by now right lol.[/size]

[size=medium]p.s. [size=medium]I know what you mean, I’m just changing it. So it sounds funnier lol.[/size][/size]

Quote:
Totally! If I had a dime for every time ...

Mar 21, 2012 at 6:48 PM Post #2,443 of 13,503
Oh I miss the impressions, videos and pictures.  I want my DX100 NOW!!!

Keep chatting away to those who are and because of you, I keep coming back daily with great hope it will be in my possession soon.  By the way, I'm not trying to be mean, I just wanted to join in because I'm waiting like the rest of you silently until now.  

Mar 21, 2012 at 7:28 PM Post #2,444 of 13,503
First post from a long-time lurker: newest update from iBasso, there're 160 people in front of me, apparently, and I ordered on the 14th. Mine will be shipping 7-10 days later. XD

Time to join the party.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back