iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions, Downloads, VIDEO, NEW Firmware 1.4.2.
Mar 15, 2012 at 7:09 PM Post #2,118 of 13,503
[size=medium]I'm sorry I was tired and I was joking around lol, I'm glad you arrived safely. Hopefully you can visit ibasso and give us some inside info on what’s going on lol. Hope you have a wonderful stay over there.[/size]

[size=medium]Ps. I edited my earlier comment. All evidence has been destroyed. oh and I'm starting to collect Billy Joe songs. so give me some time it's kind of hard to fill up a 64gb micro sd card lol.[/size]

I miss cheeky Mischa ... repentant Mischa is strangely unnerving.

So now that we're getting close, lads and lasses, what's the first tune you will use to test out your new toy? (no one say Dark Side of the Moon)

Given the last few pages of this thread I'm considering Fleetwood Mac - The Chain. Just kidding :p

Mar 15, 2012 at 7:09 PM Post #2,119 of 13,503
What date did you order? This helps us know where they are in the queue.

Quote:
Just got home for the day...an ibasso invoice was waiting for me.  I paid...and since I couldn't figure out how to send more than the $565 invoiced amount, I sent a separate 6 USD payment for a spare charger.  Hopefully they'll figure that out.  

Mar 15, 2012 at 7:17 PM Post #2,120 of 13,503
Just got home for the day...an ibasso invoice was waiting for me.  I paid...and since I couldn't figure out how to send more than the $565 invoiced amount, I sent a separate 6 USD payment for a spare charger.  Hopefully they'll figure that out.  

I'd send them an email as a heads up. My invoice had the $6 for the extra charge already included. They are probably pretty busy at the moment and an extra note from you wouldn't be amiss.

Mar 15, 2012 at 7:33 PM Post #2,121 of 13,503
[size=medium]lol thank you but not everyone appreciates cheeky mischa, but really thanks.  As for the first song, I had to decide between (all in hi-res):[/size]

[size=medium]Adele Set fire to the rain[/size]
[size=medium]Al stewert - year of the cat[/size]
[size=medium]Nothing at all by Santana [/size]
[size=medium]Dido  -thank you [/size]
[size=medium]Milow - Ayo technology [/size]
[size=medium]Ane Brun – big in japan[/size]
[size=medium]Hotel California live acoustic version[/size]
[size=medium]True colors by eva Cassidy[/size]
[size=medium]Fields of gold by emi fujita[/size]
[size=medium]Cheryl bentyne – killing me softly[/size]
[size=medium]Once in a very blue moon by nanci Griffith[/size]
[size=medium]The red jumpsuit apparatus - face down[/size]
[size=medium]Beauty and beast by celine dion[/size]
[size=medium]Beauty and beast by jordin sparks[/size]

[size=medium]and (drum roll please) the winner was [size=medium]Beauty and beast by jordin sparks.[/size][/size]

Quote:
I miss cheeky Mischa ... repentant Mischa is strangely unnerving.
So now that we're getting close, lads and lasses, what's the first tune you will use to test out your new toy? (no one say Dark Side of the Moon)
Given the last few pages of this thread I'm considering Fleetwood Mac - The Chain. Just kidding
tongue.gif

Mar 15, 2012 at 8:17 PM Post #2,123 of 13,503
Buy.com is offering Kingston 16GB microSDHC Flash Memory Card with SD Adapter (SDC4/16GB) for $8.95 plus free shipping when using $5 mail-in rebate. That’s over $49.05 off the original retail price!
you can buy 10 of those and it will cost you 90$ which is less that 64 gv micro sd card. which would equal 160gb.

Mar 15, 2012 at 8:53 PM Post #2,124 of 13,503
John McLaughlin "to the one" > prodigious bass, complex drumming on beautifully tuned drums, very expressive keyboards with the master himself on guitar, John McLaughlin. This a very, very well recorded album and will test the limits of your system. My poor PA2V2 sounded like it had a very bad case of the gas bubbles.

Mar 15, 2012 at 8:58 PM Post #2,125 of 13,503

Thanks for that.

Quote:
Buy.com is offering Kingston 16GB microSDHC Flash Memory Card with SD Adapter (SDC4/16GB) for $8.95 plus free shipping when using $5 mail-in rebate. That’s over $49.05 off the original retail price!
you can buy 10 of those and it will cost you 90$ which is less that 64 gv micro sd card. which would equal 160gb.

Mar 15, 2012 at 9:53 PM Post #2,127 of 13,503

Thanks brother. That puts me at 1 64GB, 5 16GB and 2 8GB. Or in other words, about a quarter of my music collection...

Mar 15, 2012 at 10:07 PM Post #2,129 of 13,503
I see lots of invoices being issued by iBasso, having received one myself and paid.

I just wanted to know when do they actually ship after receiving funds which is instantaneous with Paypal or as good as?

Thanks

Mar 15, 2012 at 10:41 PM Post #2,130 of 13,503
I see alot of people making payments like I did but has anybody got a tracking number yet? I paid Balance on Mar14 and no tracking number yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back