iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions, Downloads, VIDEO, NEW Firmware 1.4.2.
Feb 10, 2012 at 3:11 PM Post #782 of 13,503
I think you mean it's too "hard " to resist?  You've been in China too long and started to talk like one:wink:

Feb 10, 2012 at 3:13 PM Post #783 of 13,503

Quote:
I think you mean it's too "hard " to resist?  You've been in China too long and started to talk like one:wink:

I understood what he meant though lol. I tend to communicate with many foreigners with accents and become accustomed to understanding them while many who talk with them can't articulate :).

Feb 10, 2012 at 3:23 PM Post #785 of 13,503

Quote:
NOOOO! I just woke up and got the notification from iBasso but the website is down. Is it true for everyone else??

I think they still have units available. Just be persistent. I'm sure the site will go back online, it tends to go out from time to time.

Feb 10, 2012 at 3:47 PM Post #787 of 13,503

Quote:
I hope so...of all the times to go down...

It back online now, i just ordered. Hmm is everyone getting charged $232 instead of $200 in paypal for the deposit?

Feb 10, 2012 at 3:56 PM Post #788 of 13,503
That after shipping fee.......

I gave up my CLAS/O2 rig for this dx100... It better trump it by atleast a little bit!

Im reading that headphones only need it's minimum wattage to drive it. True but there are cans that improve exponentially with more power. There's also the matter of what DAC chip the cowon has va the ES9018. There are many other factors that affect how a can performs; just because a DAP outputs some amount of mW enough to drive a certain can doesn't mean the other DAP being compared isn't worth getting...
Can the Cowon drive LCD2 as well like what scootermafia claims with his LCD3/DX100? 
Youve got to count resellability as well. 

Feb 10, 2012 at 3:58 PM Post #789 of 13,503

So you aren't gonna even do a comparison between them before you get rid of it? Well I guess if you got a buyer then its better to play it safe than sorry lol. Did the same with my IE8 before I opted for the IE80s.
Quote:
That after shipping fee.......

I gave up my CLAS/O2 rig for this dx100... It better trump it by atleast a little bit!

Im reading that headphones only need it's minimum wattage to drive it. True but there are cans that improve exponentially with more power. There's also the matter of what DAC chip the cowon has va the ES9018. There are many other factors that affect how a can performs; just because a DAP outputs some amount of mW enough to drive a certain can doesn't mean the other DAP being compared isn't worth getting...
Can the Cowon drive LCD2 as well like what scootermafia claims with his LCD3/DX100? 
Youve got to count resellability as well. 

Feb 10, 2012 at 4:05 PM Post #790 of 13,503
By the way, was anyone able to preorder it in white? I was only able to pick black..

Feb 10, 2012 at 4:12 PM Post #791 of 13,503
It's nice they relented on the price.  We're in for a wait, but everyone is in for a real treat that orders.  I'll keep everyone posted on the new firmware.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back