iBasso dealers
Jun 16, 2009 at 8:18 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

dkimxd

New Head-Fier
Does anyone know any stores that sell iBasso products, specifically the d2 Boa, in the LA area? I'm looking to purchase one but don't really want to buy it online.

Jun 16, 2009 at 9:49 AM Post #2 of 15
The only iBasso dealer I have encountered anywhere in the world is headaudio in Denmark.

Jun 17, 2009 at 11:20 AM Post #3 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by dkimxd /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does anyone know any stores that sell iBasso products, specifically the d2 Boa, in the LA area? I'm looking to purchase one but don't really want to buy it online.

Why not?

Jun 18, 2009 at 9:14 AM Post #4 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenLeo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Why not?

i have cash, i would like to buy it immediately, don't want my parents to know, i have a debit card but my dad checks from time to time what i spend on, he's an accountant, etc...

haha yeah, i'm thinking of using a prepaid credit card to pay for it...
i'm 19 btw so it's ok that my parents don't know ahaha

Jun 18, 2009 at 10:14 AM Post #6 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by iriverdude /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Tell your parents where to go, and where your father can shove his calculator. What you buy is none of there business, and it's wrong he looks through your documents.

I'm much younger and take that approach to things.

Anyway, I'd still order it online. See if you can find a place near you that sells visa gift cards or something of the sort (One of the malls near me sells em, I use em for all my online purchases.) and find a friend that will let you ship stuff to his house.

But yeah, take the debit card and take all the cash off of it and make a new account that they can't get into, or change the settings on whatever they are checking it from. I'd lock my parents out in a heartbeat if I was in your situation.

Jun 27, 2009 at 3:37 PM Post #7 of 15
Borrow someone elses credit card and pay them with cash
rolleyes.gif

Jun 27, 2009 at 8:00 PM Post #8 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by KONAKONA /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm much younger and take that approach to things.

Anyway, I'd still order it online. See if you can find a place near you that sells visa gift cards or something of the sort (One of the malls near me sells em, I use em for all my online purchases.) and find a friend that will let you ship stuff to his house.

But yeah, take the debit card and take all the cash off of it and make a new account that they can't get into, or change the settings on whatever they are checking it from. I'd lock my parents out in a heartbeat if I was in your situation.

Bingo. There's definitely no way I'd let my parents have that much control over my spending. Heck, I wouldn't even put up with my wife doing that, and we have a joint account.

Jun 27, 2009 at 8:07 PM Post #9 of 15
Well we all have different relationships with our parents, or in my case, parent, and you know your history with them, we don't. But there is a time when your business is Your business but you will have to decide that.

Jun 29, 2009 at 3:32 AM Post #10 of 15
Yes, the online store in denmark sells them. But, the only place really is iBasso. They use PayPal. Dont know if that helps you. Or check eBay. Too bad since I just sold and extra D2 I had on eBay.

Jun 29, 2009 at 1:15 PM Post #11 of 15
Oh - there is a dealer in Singapore also: www.stereo.com.sg - I got mine there a few days ago. Luckily for me they had an opening of a new store that weekend. So they gave me a 20% discount and I got two of them...
icon10.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back