iBasso DB2 100% Charity sale
Mar 29, 2011 at 8:30 PM Post #2 of 6
Preordered.  Win.

Mar 31, 2011 at 6:04 PM Post #5 of 6
I think you should update the web page that makes it more clear that orders are no longer going to charity. You basically left the entire page the same with one line that says we have received 16 orders and we will not update this list again. I think the charity thing was pretty awesome of you guys, and you should definitely mention that the first 10 orders went to charity, but the page implying that orders are still going to charity does not seem quite right. You're even still calling it the "DB2 charity pre-order".

Apr 10, 2011 at 7:08 PM Post #6 of 6
I see your point but . . .

The idea is for people to think "Hey - how 'bout I order an iBasso instead of brand X, because iBasso did a nice thing by donating some of the DB2 pre-order funds to Japan."  A person should still be able to do that at this point.  I am one of the first ten and that's kinda cool, but it's not like it's actually my $300 that went to Japan and I got a free DAC.  (Although, that is how I spun it with my wife!)  Perhaps they could have said they would donate 10% of all pre-orders up to a certain dollar amount (3,000.)  But they deserve plenty of pre-orders for making an effort at it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back