iBasso D2 amp plus LoD plus Sennheiser = Good?
Aug 3, 2008 at 6:44 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

Young Spade

Headphoneus Supremus
I just got a Line out Dock cable for my iPod and already the sound is SOOOO much better. I am using an amp that is not made for music but for games so audio isn't improved by that, but I use it for volume control.

What I want to know, is, is that if I get the iBasso D2 amp, will sound improve further?

Aug 6, 2008 at 4:57 PM Post #8 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Young Spade /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am using an amp that is not made for music but for games so audio isn't improved by that, but I use it for volume control.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Young Spade /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm sorry, I don't have an amp and asking if that would be good for the LoD cable and iTouch.

If you have achieved volume control which is probably what you needed then you are pretty much done. Although it would be easier for us if you gave us the information we need.

Good for Sennheiser? Depends. Since Sennheiser is a brand and not a headphone. My Boa works fine with my HD600 BUT I would like it to be less harsh.

Instead of giving us a puzzle to solve so that can answer your question why not just give us the information? Not to be an ass... but come on...

Aug 7, 2008 at 12:25 AM Post #9 of 11
i have ran the boa with my HD650 but it seems to sound better with the viper for some reason...
confused_face(1).gif

Aug 12, 2008 at 4:29 AM Post #11 of 11
Sorry guys.
I have senheiser 55s5s and the "amp" that I have is an Astro Mixamp, its for games so it does nothing except control the volume.
I am using LoD cable that goes to the amp and hen the HD555s are connected also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back