Ibasso D10 info please
Jan 15, 2010 at 6:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

bcwang

500+ Head-Fier
I haven't been able to find some simple detail about the Ibasso D10 cobra, so if any of you could help me. I've looked in the forums and their webpage.

-Bit depth and Sample rate range for digital inputs
-Bit depth and Sample rate range for USB input
-Operating systems supported by USB chip
-Is the aux out line level unaffected by the volume control?

-Is the gain low enough to drive SE530 without any hiss, and accurately track left and right volume without having to turn up the volume too much?

Also, does the D10 have enough power to drive the K701 well?
How about compared to a pico or pico slim driving the K701?

Thanks for any help you guys can offer.

Jan 15, 2010 at 10:20 PM Post #2 of 6
I can tell you the answer to the aux line out is yes, the volume on the aux line out is unaffected by the volume knob, with the exception of if the knob is in the "off" position.

I found this out when I came home tired and plugged in my headphones and wondered why they wouldn't get any louder.
tongue_smile.gif

Jan 15, 2010 at 10:25 PM Post #3 of 6
The D10 did a fine job with my 530s with no hiss whatsoever; however, with everything I've read about the K701, a portable is NOT going to do the job. The Pico Slim isn't even out yet!

Jan 16, 2010 at 5:31 AM Post #4 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Equus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I can tell you the answer to the aux line out is yes, the volume on the aux line out is unaffected by the volume knob, with the exception of if the knob is in the "off" position.

I found this out when I came home tired and plugged in my headphones and wondered why they wouldn't get any louder.
tongue_smile.gif

When I connect my D4 to my laptop through USB i can turn the volume knob off and it still has line-out.

for operating systems- mac, win, most linux distros should work.

Jan 17, 2010 at 11:38 PM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by t0wer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
When I connect my D4 to my laptop through USB i can turn the volume knob off and it still has line-out.

I have no basis of comparison, as I have a D10, not a D4. I just went back and verified that the volume knob is only on or off when feeding the line out while the D10 is being fed by digital coax.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back