iBasso D1 Sucks, beware!
Oct 2, 2007 at 12:14 AM Post #76 of 95
<getting out my cockney dictionary>
rs1smile.gif

Oct 2, 2007 at 12:48 AM Post #79 of 95
Quote:

Originally Posted by dw6928 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just can't let this post slip. I asked that a vague post be
clarified. How that became righteous and romantic really eludes me. The pervasive condescension in your post is really unwarranted and way off base. "Vanguard", hardly appropriate considering the simplistic query!

Simple. You are defending him for the sake of defending him. You're probably not going to read my post properly again too I bet.

And yes, I think you're trying to play yourself up like some big brother figure or hero.

Same goes to anyone else who has completely ignored the fact that OP came here to whine and throw a temper tantrum.

I already said it. CRITICISM IS COOL. Nonconstructive bitching is just annoying. I was actually hoping to read some valid points about why the iBasso "sucks". Instead it's just someone getting all pissy about his poorly made decision and defective unit.

And to make matters worst, he didn't even do anything to get things fixed first even though it was within his powers. So why are you defending him again? Because you've got a hero complex.

I will not reply to this post anymore. This is a waste of bloody time and I honestly believe there are some wankers here who are just arguing for the sake of arguing. Only kids who try to be adults or adults who try to be like kids act this way.

USE YOUR BRAINS. I'm going to repeat myself for those who obviously seem to suffer short term memory loss. There's nothing wrong with criticizing a product. Hate mongering on the other hand... Now that's a different ballgame. Think man, THINK!

Oct 2, 2007 at 3:35 AM Post #81 of 95
Quote:

Originally Posted by douglasjboehme /img/forum/go_quote.gif
<quickly getting out my wanker dictionary>
wink.gif

OK . . .

1) Ewww

2) I didn't know anyone wanked to the dictionary - though I probably should have known that every inanimate object has its inappropriate fan base.

3) It should say a lot about me that after 4 pages of edgy controversy, this is the post that elicits my response.
wink.gif

Oct 2, 2007 at 5:55 AM Post #82 of 95
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duheed /img/forum/go_quote.gif
yup i am aussie ha,

Whew, dodged a bullet on that one, eh mate?

I actually speak a little Aussie - G'day mate, Throw another shrimp on the barbie, Gotta see a fella 'bout a wallaby, Crikey, etc...
blink.gif

Oct 2, 2007 at 8:26 AM Post #83 of 95
Quote:

Originally Posted by blackthorne77 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Since your english skills seem to be minimal

Wow. This person has a really charming manner!

Oct 2, 2007 at 8:46 AM Post #84 of 95
Quote:

Originally Posted by DennyL /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i've been lazy to explain, just let it be
biggrin.gif

Oct 2, 2007 at 10:16 AM Post #85 of 95
Quote:

Originally Posted by DennyL /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did you read ManicMaverick's last post (rant). We have 2
charmers in this thread. When did obnoxious enter Headfi?

Oct 2, 2007 at 10:21 AM Post #86 of 95
Quote:

Originally Posted by HeadphoneAddict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Whew, dodged a bullet on that one, eh mate?

I actually speak a little Aussie - G'day mate, Throw another shrimp on the barbie, Gotta see a fella 'bout a wallaby, Crikey, etc...
blink.gif

Loool i hate hearing that, 'throw a shrimp on the barbie" like seriouussslyy who puts frekin shrimp on a barbie, ive never ever encountered it in my life, its all bout sausages n steak.

(Im actually lebanese though i grew up in oz)
So yer u can burn me now for being an arab instead now
lol

Oct 2, 2007 at 10:30 PM Post #87 of 95
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duheed /img/forum/go_quote.gif
yup i am aussie ha,

Any bets on the rugby world cup?? Wallabies are looking good....but then there are the ABs....!!!

Oct 3, 2007 at 1:05 AM Post #90 of 95
Quote:

Originally Posted by ICU /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wot TF is a wanker. Bugger.

Look up bugger. That and wanker will go together in a way. Look them both up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back