How it works?
confused.gif

how about sound quality?
confused.gif

... anyone has tried this DAP?

cheers

May 9, 2005 at 3:42 PM Post #3 of 92
Welcome to Head-Fi.

I think it's a very handsome player, just with that PS job, it makes the 160x128 px resolution screen look quite a bit better than it likely is.

May 10, 2005 at 8:12 AM Post #4 of 92
Thanks Tkam for a link - just what I needed.
cool.gif

PS. My current CD player died last weekend so I think it is time for me to start using somthing new. Anyway - I think I will wait until it will be avaliable and buy myslef one ...
eggosmile.gif

cheers

May 11, 2005 at 9:35 AM Post #6 of 92
I have iAudio X5(20GB)..
wink.gif

I have only used Cowon MP3 players , so I can't compare this player to other companies'.
But X5's sound is so fantastic to me, especially while listeningto FLAC file plays.

Recently I use the X5 as motion pic player, rather than MP3 player..
biggrin.gif

May 16, 2005 at 11:23 AM Post #8 of 92
Quote:

Originally Posted by radarek
One more thing...

anybody knows if I can buy iAudio X5 in Hong Kong now?
if Yes - what is the price?

Is there any HK online shop where I can check these prices?

thanks

Woh, you are just going way too a head in the future....
In my view, the x5 won't even appear in Hong Kong before it starts selling in the States, I even doubt that X5 will appear in HK as iAudio (the same case with M3), but then the possibility of that is rather low, seeing how some iAudio are in HK now. Still, it will be a long time before X5 will be released in HK, it might happen the same thing happened to Sony HD3 too (released in US around winter of 2004-2005, while released in HK in spring of 2005)

The reason? The lack of popularity of Hard Disk DAPs in HK, most people still use stuff like 128-512 Mb DAPs in HK.

*Note: all this is only my option and my memory.

May 16, 2005 at 4:31 PM Post #9 of 92
Quote:

Originally Posted by SFz
Woh, you are just going way too a head in the future....
In my view, the x5 won't even appear in Hong Kong before it starts selling in the States, I even doubt that X5 will appear in HK as iAudio (the same case with M3), but then the possibility of that is rather low, seeing how some iAudio are in HK now. Still, it will be a long time before X5 will be released in HK, it might happen the same thing happened to Sony HD3 too (released in US around winter of 2004-2005, while released in HK in spring of 2005)

The reason? The lack of popularity of Hard Disk DAPs in HK, most people still use stuff like 128-512 Mb DAPs in HK.

*Note: all this is only my option and my memory.

I guess you don't read the Oriental Daily very often heh, heh, heh.
smily_headphones1.gif

http://orientaldaily.com.hk/fea/fea_f1.html

May 17, 2005 at 1:29 AM Post #14 of 92
WOW the prices seem very good, better than what I expected!

Does anybody know the specs on the X5 USB Host**** transfer speeds. I think I just recently read that the iRiver USB Host speeds transfering from a USB Device to the H3XX was USB 1.1 or 1.0 speeds.
frown.gif

And the screen compared to the iRiver H3XX screens are smaller and not as great.

Hard to find the iRiver H320's now.

Anybody ordering their X5's yet? Would be nice to see more pics and
mini-reviews.

Thanks!
icon10.gif

May 17, 2005 at 1:31 AM Post #15 of 92
AAArrgghhh!!! Tempting!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back