iaudio m3. love it.
Mar 2, 2006 at 5:49 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

quoteunquote

100+ Head-Fier
been playing with my iaudio m3. had it for a couple days. and so far i love it. using mediamonkey for my transfer purposes. it tags everything perfectly. and transfers seamlessly. i love the FLAC support. just gotta wait for my modded 225's to see how they work together.

Mar 2, 2006 at 10:16 AM Post #2 of 5
I just got my Iaudio G3 and love it. Can you post some pics for a size comparison to my G3? Here is mine with my new IEMs for a size guage.

Even though my G3 is about the ugliest player with the fewest bells and whistles that Iaudio makes, it fit my needs perfectly. Biggest wants for me was long battery life on AA batteries, sound quality, and as small as possible.

Only a gig but I feel like I lost 30 pounds going with this new micro setup, and I still have my Iriver H320 for when I need more music.

DSCF0148.jpg

Mar 2, 2006 at 10:36 AM Post #3 of 5
Thanks for the photo, Snapdemon -- even a year ago I thought the G3 was a plain looking (at best) player, but I was intrigued by the joystick operation and battery life. I ended up getting an iAudio 5, which sounds great. Since my flash players reside in my pocket (I don't need to stride though malls and department stores holding my flash player like proud new iPod Nano owners seem compelled to do), and since this is so small, I'd still consider it, even though so much has changed in the past year, knowing how good the Cowon flash player sound is.

I don't know that I've ever seen a hard-drive player from them, but I bet they sound great, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back