iAUDIO F2
Sep 28, 2006 at 9:17 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 28

P.J

100+ Head-Fier
I think that iAUDIO F2 is GREAT Flash MP3 Player !
What's your opinion ?
blink.gif

http://www.cowonglobal.com/product/p...F2_feature.php

(Does its power enough to drive HD595s ? (60mW@16 ohms) )
(Is Mach3Bass good ?)

Sep 28, 2006 at 10:00 AM Post #2 of 28
I think it's excellent for its capacity. It has tons of file formats supported natively, with formidable battery life and tons of features. Plus, it probably has the signature iAudio sound. The design is reminiscently different (resembles a tiny cell phone) but at least it's original to the DAP industry. I think it'll be in the niche market where people are looking for lower-capacity players with tons of features.

60mW output is absolutely amazing!

If the price is right, it could be a great choice.

Oh, and Mach3Bass is usually considered to be much better than other bass-boosting on-DAP equalizer functions. It increases the bass with minimal harmonic distortion; bass is increased without feeling too bloated or distorted.

Sep 28, 2006 at 1:21 PM Post #3 of 28
I wish it didnt look like a cell phone.

Sep 28, 2006 at 3:43 PM Post #4 of 28
I love me U3. It's small in capacity but large on features and sound... very well made.

Sep 28, 2006 at 9:46 PM Post #6 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by gattler
This player aint out anywhere (except maybe korea), so how should anybody know about it?

Some of our members could be from Korea?

In all seriousness it looks like a good concept. I like tactile buttons, but the joystick on my Rio is hard to control through say, a bag.

I'm just hoping the rumor on iaudiophile about there being new high capacity players in October is true...

Oct 1, 2006 at 11:01 PM Post #10 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by burnsy1
I wish it didnt look like a cell phone.

So get the U3 instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back