i would like to show head-fi my beautiful car
May 2, 2005 at 10:32 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 23

1967cutlass

500+ Head-Fier
dsc020142ot.jpg

i race this thing whenever i can, but it's usually just drag racing, not very many people want to rally me in the mountains near here. it's on it's second year of hard racing, not bad for a 500$ car. yes, i know it's slow
tongue.gif
. the other night i dragged a c6 corvette... and lost...badly.

comments! questions!

May 2, 2005 at 10:46 PM Post #3 of 23
Darn it I thought you were going to show us a 1967 Cutlass, like this one!
67-442_StLouis-DanTH.jpg

May 2, 2005 at 11:56 PM Post #5 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by AuroraProject
Dude, thats HAWT!!!!111!!!!11!

Seriously, we should call "Pimp My Ride" right away.

i wouldn't let them touch my car with a 10ft pole

the cutlass is at home, this is my college car.

May 3, 2005 at 12:05 AM Post #7 of 23
Just to set the record straight...if screen name has anything to do with what people drive...

I dont drive a Ferrari. I couldnt afford to buy a mattel model Ferrari...let alone the real deal
tongue.gif

gs

May 3, 2005 at 12:28 AM Post #10 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by gsferrari
f screen name has anything to do with what people drive...

I have two Rsaavedra 1969 twin-cam turbo feet. Also have raced corvettes with them, but have consistently lost pretty badly
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

May 3, 2005 at 12:32 AM Post #11 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by gsferrari
I dont drive a Ferrari. I couldnt afford to buy a mattel model Ferrari...let alone the real deal
tongue.gif

gs

Guru, you're heads above people that actually own Ferraris
cool.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1967cutlass
i race this thing whenever i can. the other night i dragged a c6 corvette... and lost...badly.

1967cutlass - you can weed out the "good" women from the superficial ones by pulling up in that cool car. You do, however, need a bobbing head doll (maybe Mike Piazza) on the dash. The other day I dragged a pickup truck in my mountain bike for laughs
tongue.gif

May 3, 2005 at 1:27 AM Post #13 of 23
Let me get it straight.
Your college ride is a teal Ford truck? Oh wait you said "car" so it's the white one on the right.

Next time you take a picture, get rid of the garbage and try to put your car in the front and the center of the frame. Geez you're bad photographer....

tongue.gif

May 3, 2005 at 1:53 AM Post #14 of 23
Isn't that a Mazda 323 from 1995? I happen to be driving that exact thing, but the hatchback version. But today it really pissed me off as I couldn't kick it back into gear after waiting at the railway crossing for about 20 minutes. I was already calling the tow truck, which I actually didn't thanks to the lack of airtime on my prepaid cell phone plan
biggrin.gif
and then I finally managed to move the gear handle and took off. Crazy, but I saved $65 + gas for the tow truck. But I was late for work though.

May 3, 2005 at 3:20 AM Post #15 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by Takashi
Let me get it straight.
Your college ride is a teal Ford truck? Oh wait you said "car" so it's the white one on the right.

Next time you take a picture, get rid of the garbage and try to put your car in the front and the center of the frame. Geez you're bad photographer....

tongue.gif

i'm pretty sure you'd be able to tell which one mine is if you change your resolution from 600x400 to something a little higher.

it's a 1990 protege btw which is a 4 door 323 basically with a bigger engine.

oh and i think this would be a great first car, but this is like my 4th (beater).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back