I would like to scare my neighbors.
Sep 7, 2004 at 3:13 AM Post #17 of 57
hmmm a lot of soundtacks might work out well...
biggrin.gif

or you could try hooking said system to your computer and playing some sort of war game. Maybe be China in C&C Generals, build a grip of Nuke Silos and launch them all in a row...
very_evil_smiley.gif

Sep 7, 2004 at 3:26 AM Post #18 of 57
I have the perfect CD. It's the soundtrack to the Disneyland ride Pirates of the Carribean. Yes, they did make it. Yes, I did buy it. Yes, I did spend $20 on it. Yes, it is irritating as all hell. Yes, it is great to play at parties when people least expect it. Yes, everyone hates it.
biggrin.gif

Sep 7, 2004 at 4:17 AM Post #20 of 57
i've found only one thing works. when i had a problem neighbor (after trying to reason with him), i hooked up a korg wavestation synth to some high powered amps, put them against the common wall. i programmed the most sub-sonic, scary-ass strange noises i could imagine, and hit the bass keys every 15 minutes all day and night. i ended up getting an apology letter begging me to stop.

Sep 7, 2004 at 4:20 AM Post #21 of 57
Quote:

Originally Posted by redshifter
i've found only one thing works. when i had a problem neighbor (after trying to reason with him), i hooked up a korg wavestation synth to some high powered amps, put them against the common wall. i programmed the most sub-sonic, scary-ass strange noises i could imagine, and hit the bass keys every 15 minutes all day and night. i ended up getting an apology letter begging me to stop.

LOL, now that's evil...
biggrin.gif

Sep 7, 2004 at 4:26 AM Post #22 of 57
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper994
hmmm a lot of soundtacks might work out well...
biggrin.gif

or you could try hooking said system to your computer and playing some sort of war game. Maybe be China in C&C Generals, build a grip of Nuke Silos and launch them all in a row...
very_evil_smiley.gif

LOL, that is hysterical
600smile.gif
Honestly, if anyone has Sim City 4, use the UFO disaster and turn up the volume. That is some SERIOUS bass
eek.gif

Sep 7, 2004 at 7:16 AM Post #25 of 57
by far the BEST THREAD EVAR
biggrin.gif

i think i just woke up everyone in the house laughing so hard!!!
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 7, 2004 at 7:33 AM Post #27 of 57
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper994
LOL, now that's evil...
biggrin.gif

i'm just a diy kind of guy at heart.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Sep 7, 2004 at 9:18 AM Post #29 of 57
Turn the speakers to the wall and fire permanent bass testtones as deep as they can handle, I mean really, really deep. Get a big sub for that. Or dig out a sub under your house, some guy actually did that. You know it is right when the sound gives you the creeps. Be sure the house can take it. Sleep elsewhere. Frightening and not easily identified, but admittedly lacking in the vengance factor.

Sep 7, 2004 at 4:04 PM Post #30 of 57
If you want something loud that will knock things off of shelves, here are two ideas:

1) Flashdance soundtrack (forget which track though). A car audio classic!
2) Any THX certified movie that has the THX certified screen. Play that noise nice and LOUD.

If you want something almost as loud but even more disturbing:
3) How about "Young Boys" by Lords of Acid. Here's a link to the lyrics, but be warned. They are not timid!
Link to Lyrics

Users who are viewing this thread

Back