I would like to Audition some cans
Feb 28, 2009 at 6:50 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

wangtox

Head-Fier
I dont know if this belongs in this forum. I have been trying to find a headphone that i like for quite some time. I tried AKG's and wasnt fond and i have tried lower end Grado's and wasnt impressed. I was wondering if Anyone near Stamford CT or NYC has either a pair of Darth Beyer's or Grado RS-1/2's that they would be willing to let me listen to with my own source and amp. I know there is an NYC meet coming up that I am planning to attend but since I will be shilling out some pretty coin for these things i thought a quieter setting was due. I understand its wierd for someone to let me into there home to listen to headphones or come to my home. I am totally prepared to offer good conversation and wine and dine the person responsible for helping me pick a set of cans that i can enjoy.

Mar 10, 2009 at 11:41 PM Post #2 of 2
Ahh sounds like you're looking to host a mini meet. I have found that most public librarys have a small room or two you can use free of charge for just about anything. The only requirement from my local library was that it stay open to the public. That just means anyone there could pop in and thats no prob.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back