Jan 5, 2020 at 9:08 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Germandowski

New Head-Fier
Budget: around € 50
Site: Amazon
Preferably "Bullet style" but I don't exclude other headphones
Type: with wires
Current headset: ath m50x
Use: Listen to music (pop, rock) and watch videos / movies on my mobile phone.

It would be good to have a decent isolation to also be able to use them in the city / gym.
I am looking for a headphone that has a sound similar to the m50x, I don't like bass headphones but not even those with too sharp highs (I'm Treble sensitive). A balanced headphone (but not too much, I don't want studio headphones), with warm and comfortable sound it would be ideal.

Based on these considerations (high range / comfort), as far as I know (very little) I would exclude the: KZ ZS10 Pro, TRN V90, KZ ZS6 / 7, KZ ZSX, Revonext QT5

They could be fine instead: CCA C10, KZ AS10, BLON BL-03, Soundmagic E10c, Final Audio E2000.

I repeat, I am not an expert: I have never had in-ear headphones except the ones supplied with the phone. So tell me if I'm wrong and especially if you have any other model in mind to suggest.

Thanks a lot and sorry for my bad english but I used google translator ...

Jan 5, 2020 at 2:06 PM Post #2 of 3
I’ve had the zsn pro, full sound, a fairly neutral, good all around sound. Currently have zs10 pro’s, love em to death, good balance between bass and trebles, midrange shines. Waiting on a pair of tin t2’s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back