I Wonder What's Going On @ HeadRoom....
Apr 16, 2005 at 3:14 PM Post #2 of 9
I'm sure the new line will be out very soon. It will be interesting to see what's in store - new products with new enclosures, etc...

Apr 16, 2005 at 10:00 PM Post #3 of 9
Remember the renderings Tyll posted many months ago of the HotHead? I think it's a safe guess that's one of the new products. It was going to be the first commercial tube HP amplifier with crossfeed, but alas Jan beat 'em to the punch...
eek.gif

Apr 17, 2005 at 10:50 PM Post #4 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Large4mat
Will we see the new line before it hits the road on the Head-Fi Meets Tour?

Yes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by cansman
It will be interesting to see what's in store - new products with new enclosures, etc...

New enclosures, eh. Where'd you get that idea? It's a good one. Err...yup.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MonkeyMan
the HotHead? I think it's a safe guess that's one of the new products

Who's been leaking all this information? But we have been doing a lot of back and forth with Pete Millet lately.

Apr 18, 2005 at 12:18 AM Post #6 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyll Hertsens
Yes.

New enclosures, eh. Where'd you get that idea? It's a good one. Err...yup.

Who's been leaking all this information? But we have been doing a lot of back and forth with Pete Millet lately.

[size=small]Tyll, Tyll the Mystery Man. Let's hope we are not getting all hot and bothered in vain.
very_evil_smiley.gif
[/size]

Apr 18, 2005 at 12:46 AM Post #8 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Audio Addict
My updated Home with the new Reference Module is barely six months old and it sounds like its being outdated all ready.

High quality sound is never outdated!

Apr 18, 2005 at 1:50 AM Post #9 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Audio Addict
My updated Home with the new Reference Module is barely six months old and it sounds like its being outdated all ready.

new models coming out doesn't make your amp sound any different than it did 6 months ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back