I wish new members would view this
Apr 29, 2006 at 5:04 PM Post #3 of 24
[size=xx-small]Oh noes... the posts from yesterday were deleted.
frown.gif
Should I repeat what I said yesterday?

Ah, the irony. Yes.
tongue.gif
[/size]

On the serious side of things, I actually believe the fact new people start new threads is a good thing. People's opinions change over time. People who didn't post their opinions in the past have a new chance to post what they think.

This isn't like a help forum where there are definite answers to things.
Regards,
Venio

Apr 29, 2006 at 5:46 PM Post #5 of 24
Makes me want to start a new thread asking if anyone knows of a self-help video on posting to message boards 'cause I'm too lazy to read the netiquette FAQ.

Apr 29, 2006 at 6:36 PM Post #6 of 24
The real irony is that I don't really agree with it. I think it's funny when someone posts and asks a question and then a long time member says "try using the search." Almost every question has probably been answered on here, I mean look at the amount of posts. Sometimes there's just way too much to wade through. It's almost as if they think Jude should just shut off new posts and just use the search until a new piece of equipment comes out.

Apr 29, 2006 at 8:49 PM Post #10 of 24
The average head-fier seems to have done some basic research on their options before they start the thread, and are capable of giving enough info to define their situation.

There are a small number of newish members who should definitely use the search button and Google a lot more. Or, at least, they could lurk and browse through the threads for a while.

Apr 30, 2006 at 3:46 AM Post #12 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by alexs
...Why were the previous posts deleted?

Cause they were off-topic and uh . . . by me.
tongue.gif

Apr 30, 2006 at 6:12 AM Post #13 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by greenhorn
Which is the best headphone $100 can buy?

Bose triports, aduh!

Apr 30, 2006 at 9:31 AM Post #14 of 24
I just have to say that that link is sooo funny, esp. from someone who is new to this gig.

HA!
orphsmile.gif

Apr 30, 2006 at 11:35 AM Post #15 of 24
Hello DevilDog. I just read your post and saw the movie but I don't get it.

I also have a question for you: What is the best amp for my new Sennheiser headphones? Thanks

*unplugs computer to turn it off and stumbles away in an oblivious stupor*

biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back