I will probably do something that I should not do tomorrow
Oct 23, 2007 at 8:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 22

Sinsen

100+ Head-Fier
I am afraid, that tomorrow, during my lunch break, I will cross the street from my office, and enter my local Hi-Fi store, and buy a pair of norwegianly priced Denon AH-D5000s.

And that's not the worst part.

I probably need to send a mail to Jan Meier afterwards, and order a Opera to amp them.

Hopefully their one pair will be sold already.

Oct 23, 2007 at 8:54 PM Post #3 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by naamanf /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Your not going to eat lunch?

He's not going to be able to afford it.

Oct 23, 2007 at 8:55 PM Post #4 of 22
I feel sorry for you, norway prices electronics too high
frown.gif

Oct 23, 2007 at 8:55 PM Post #5 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by naamanf /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Your not going to eat lunch?

Of course I will, as all IT-people do it, in front of my computer.

Only this time it will be while wearing my Denons
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 23, 2007 at 8:57 PM Post #7 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by foges /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I feel sorry for you, norway prices electronics too high
frown.gif

Yeah, it's strange ...other electronic equipment, as computers, are quite nicely priced. It's worse with audio and video equipment....

Oct 23, 2007 at 8:58 PM Post #8 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by santiclaws /img/forum/go_quote.gif
He's not going to be able to afford it.

Hah, but I will, that is my one perk, free lunch.

(For those of you that do not know it, lunch in Norway is bread and cheese)

Oct 23, 2007 at 9:08 PM Post #10 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ranma13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well look on the bright side. Your guy's minimum wage is $16 USD. Ours is something like $8. Not to mention you guys have free health care...

Thank's, I hope it will help while looking at the balance on my bank account tomorrow.

Do you guys think that my Corda Move will do them justice at all while I save up for (and try to decide wich to buy) a dedicated home amp?

Oct 23, 2007 at 9:17 PM Post #11 of 22
Hello, the prices in Norway is really crazy, but you should be glad its not a grado, because i think they are the most overpriced cans in norway as i can say. hehe
biggrin.gif

In norway the gs-1000 cost 13 000kr (nok kr) and they can be bought for 5 571kr at Tod the vinyl junkie, thats crazy!

But you can save some money if you want to buy them from PriceJapan.com

Men det er helt opp til deg, hehe...

Oct 23, 2007 at 9:30 PM Post #12 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by Clony /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hello, the prices in Norway is really crazy, but you should be glad its not a grado, because i think they are the most overpriced cans in norway as i can say. hehe
biggrin.gif

In norway the gs-1000 cost 13 000kr (nok kr) and they can be bought for 5 571kr at Tod the vinyl junkie, thats crazy!

But you can save some money if you want to buy them from PriceJapan.com

Men det er helt opp til deg, hehe...

yeah,I guess I would save about 250 usd if ordering from an international store. But it's nice to have a local store to go and cry to if anything should go wrong.

It was a real hassle sending my Etymotics to the US for repair when I had some problems with them a while back.

Oct 23, 2007 at 9:32 PM Post #13 of 22
you should save your money and buy my ULTRASONE EDITION 9s.
3000smile.gif
Just got them, but will be letting them go. Man u should just get them and sell them there if you don't dig them, which I will find very very hard to believe.!

Oct 23, 2007 at 9:33 PM Post #14 of 22
Yeah, your right, thats why i was stupid enough to buy my GS-1000 in Norway, hehe....

Btw, cool to se other norwegians here!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sinsen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
yeah,I guess I would save about 250 usd if ordering from an international store. But it's nice to have a local store to go and cry to if anything should go wrong.

It was a real hassle sending my Etymotics to the US for repair when I had some problems with them a while back.

Oct 23, 2007 at 9:40 PM Post #15 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by Clony /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, your right, thats why i was stupid enough to buy my GS-1000 in Norway, hehe....

Btw, cool to se other norwegians here!

Same to you
smily_headphones1.gif
did you buy them at Stereofil? I tested them there, but I was a bit underwhelmed, but they were brand new, and not burned in at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back