I was just reminded of the most revolting experience..
Jul 25, 2003 at 7:12 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 44

fiddler

Headphoneus Supremus
Quote:

Originally posted by MERTON
done peeing!
smily_headphones1.gif
i even washed my hands.. heh

After I read that, I had this flashback: About a couple months ago, I was washing my hands in a public washroom. A guy walks in, finishes his business in the urinal, and heads for the door and I'm thinking, man, another idiot who doesn't wash his hands.

And THEN!

He does a U-turn, heads for the hand drier, dries his hands, and then finally heads out the door...

Needless to say, I wrapped the door handle with a few layers of paper towels when I exited! *shudder*

Jul 25, 2003 at 7:14 PM Post #3 of 44
Quote:

Originally posted by fiddler
After I read that, I had this flashback: About a couple months ago, I was washing my hands in a public washroom. A guy walks in, finishes his business in the urinal, and heads for the door and I'm thinking, man, another idiot who doesn't wash his hands.

And THEN!

He does a U-turn, heads for the hand drier, dries his hands, and then finally heads out the door...

Needless to say, I wrapped the door handle with a few layers of paper towels when I exited! *shudder*

eek.gif

If I saw someone do that, I'd have to try to stop myself from vomiting.

Jul 25, 2003 at 7:14 PM Post #4 of 44
Just because you can't take a leak without drenching your hands in your own piss doesn't mean the rest of the world can't.

Oh... wait.. re-reading your post made me realize that the guy DID drench his hands in his own piss (I'm guessing that's why he used the hand-drier?)

- Chris

Jul 25, 2003 at 7:31 PM Post #6 of 44
you should've ran out of the bathroom yelling about how he didn't wash his hands after peeing all over them... heh.. that'd teach him.. why can't he wash them? does he hate soap that much?

Jul 25, 2003 at 8:02 PM Post #9 of 44
I also have a flashback: It was long time ago, I walked into a public washroom. A guy just finished his business in the urinal, and then he flushed and washed his hands and penis right at the urinal. XP

Jul 25, 2003 at 8:03 PM Post #10 of 44
Quote:

Originally posted by Gergor
I also have a flashback: It was long time ago, I walked into a public washroom. A guy just finished his business in the urinal, and then he flushed and washed his hands and penis right at the urinal. XP

At least he's keeping clean. Maybe he had a date to get to.

Jul 25, 2003 at 8:09 PM Post #11 of 44
GOOD GOD!! THESE PEOPLE SHOULD BE FINED!!! i mean seriously.. there should pe a police man there to make sure you sach your hands afterward.. i used to know a guy that didn't wash his after he took a dump.. i whined about it until he did.. and i think i may have punched him.. i am not sure...

Jul 25, 2003 at 9:03 PM Post #13 of 44
I've seen something like this:

A guy was peeing with one hand at the pee pots and guess what he had on his other hand? Nope .... it wasn't a cell phone, it was a hotdog
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
:

He was eating that hotdog and peeing with the other hand
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
he then proceeded to switch hands with the hotdog and walked out without washing his hands ....
eek.gif

Jul 25, 2003 at 9:12 PM Post #14 of 44
IV'E DONE THAT!! cept i wouldn't dare switch hands and i washed after... i had of course finished my sandwhich.

have any of you ever known anyone that would have sex at school and nt shower afterwards? man.. they left these pajamas in the band instrument room once and it had.... "stains" all over them.... damn whores!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back