I want to see you in Vinyl: An Offer of Free Stuff!!!!!
Jul 27, 2003 at 5:31 AM Post #31 of 40
I'm gonna close this thread and start getting the records ready to ship.I found a lot of the titles but some were not doable.I'll keep trying.I'll contact everyone who responded with a want-list in a week or so to get the shipping info.

edit:thread reopened and unstickied to update.

Aug 15, 2003 at 6:30 AM Post #32 of 40
Ok,

I sent out emails to the 13 people who posted want-lists.some of you guys gave me some tough titles to find but that was fun.I'll be sending off records Monday via postal media mail which is slow as hell and can take as long as 2-3 weeks.I had to make a bunch of subs due to being unable to find some of the titles in good enough shape to ship.

Again,I'm glad to share and even happier that you guys are doing the vinyl thing.

BTW,remember that part of deal was that you guys have to post your rig and update your profiles.Get to it!

Aug 15, 2003 at 8:46 AM Post #33 of 40
Congrats to all the 'winners' ! I just added another 14 LP's, most of them in NM condition to my collection last Monday (grand total of $16.00 at 'Half Price Books').

There's nothing nicer than getting 14 LP's for the price of a single CD with maybe one or two 'good' songs on it, and probably overcompressed, poorly mastered & sounding terrible.

Sep 27, 2003 at 5:18 AM Post #34 of 40
I'm really sorry guys that I have been so slow to ship the records. I have been super duper busy and while I was waiting for the shipping boxes I got completely sidetracked and never got around to shipping the records. I now have them all boxed and ready to ship. I will update this thread when the last box is sent out.

I feel bad about makin' the offer and taking so long to follow through. This really wasn't much trouble and I enjoy doing it but My spare time dried up in a real hurry at the end of the summer. Todd Green can tell you how difficult it is to get LP shipping and storage materials when you are foolish enough to wait until you run out to reorder. No more excuses and I hope you guys have'nt lost interest.

Sep 27, 2003 at 3:43 PM Post #35 of 40
No worries, we all have our busy times, and I'm still as eager as ever to get my hands on some sweet vinyl.
wink.gif

Oct 4, 2003 at 4:09 PM Post #37 of 40
Wow, tubey you're a generous guy! I find this site to be a great forum and always come back. With people like you I know why
biggrin.gif

Nov 27, 2003 at 2:12 AM Post #40 of 40
I am interested in classical music.

Anything Telemann.
Telarc LP's.
Mozart Serenades
Mozart Divertmentos
Quintets

My system:
Rega Planet CDP
Rotel Phono Stage
MMF5 with Goldring 1012GX cartridge
Straightwire Encore II cables (IC's)
Acurus RL11 preamp
Acurus A100 power amp
Vandersteen IICE Signature speakers
Straightwire quartet speaker cables (biwired)
Sony 920 MD deck
Pioneer CD Recorder
Senn HD600's
Clou Red. Big Red extention.
MG Head OTL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back