I want this job
Nov 16, 2004 at 11:59 PM Post #17 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by RYCeT
Just declare you're gay
very_evil_smiley.gif

Kirosia, we're normal, that machine is everyman's fantasy
very_evil_smiley.gif

Actually, I'm perfectly straight. But like Biggie said, most people have horrid bodies, even some of those with pretty faces. There are some things that are better left unknown . . .

Nov 17, 2004 at 12:05 AM Post #19 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia
Actually, I'm perfectly straight. But like Biggie said, most people have horrid bodies, even some of those with pretty faces. There are some things that are better left unknown . . .

For instance, the fact that Arnold Schwarzenegger has a beer gut like you wouldn't believe now? Oh Arnie, the Predator couldn't take you down, but Politics did!

Nov 17, 2004 at 12:13 AM Post #20 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by RYCeT
Oi Kirosia, I'm sorry if you misunderstand my post, The "just declare you're gay" comment is suppose to be a reply to 00940 post

Oh, okay. My bad.
biggrin.gif

Nov 17, 2004 at 12:26 AM Post #22 of 36
You can take off my clothes but not my headphone mkay?
biggrin.gif
I would feel nude without them
biggrin.gif

Nov 17, 2004 at 12:32 AM Post #23 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by 00940
From the article : it's same sex operated

No interest

my reply: Just declare you're gay

This is 00940 post and my supposed to be reply just to clear the misunderstanding.

Nov 17, 2004 at 3:42 AM Post #25 of 36
This came up a few months ago, IIRC. Had some screenshots of it in use. Unfortunately for horny males worldwide, the test subject wasn't particularly hot. In fact, I believe she was in her 50s. Disturbing indeed.

As for the see-through camera, it was a certain Sony model that had a 'Nightshot' mode, essentially a very sensitive CCD. If you used it in the daytime, of course, you just got a completely blown out image. However, people discovered that by strapping on an IR filter to block all visible light, you could then see through certain fabrics, especially wet swimsuits. Farkers around the world rejoiced. (well, actually, I dunno if Fark was up at that time...) Sony quickly recalled the cameras, and all future models disabled Nightshot mode when it detected daylight. Although one must wonder who would be stupid enough to send in the camera with a recall notice like that... "You must send your camera in to be serviced immediately - there is a chance it could be used to see through clothing."

Nov 17, 2004 at 3:45 AM Post #27 of 36
Quote:

Although one must wonder who would be stupid enough to send in the camera with a recall notice like that... "You must send your camera in to be serviced immediately - there is a chance it could be used to see through clothing."

Maybe women wit.....

Nevermind, Ok I don't know...

Nov 17, 2004 at 4:09 AM Post #29 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by 450
Maybe women wit.....

Nevermind, Ok I don't know...

Precisely. I'm boggled as well. I can imagine the poor kid who's parents had one, though, and sent it in... "But mom!..."
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back