I want something Similar to the Beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO but Closed back
Mar 21, 2017 at 10:26 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

bcd127

Head-Fier
So, I currently have the Beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO's. I love the sound and I find them comfortable and they have been great headphones. But my living situation has changed and now there is a bit of outside sound and its bothering me. So I'd like to move from open back to closed back. I considered the Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO's, but it sounds like they have too much bass for my taste. I'd like similar price range as the 990 pro's. So to summarize, I want something with good bass, good comfort, Closed back and ~$200.

Thank you

Mar 21, 2017 at 10:49 PM Post #2 of 4
  So, I currently have the Beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO's. I love the sound and I find them comfortable and they have been great headphones. But my living situation has changed and now there is a bit of outside sound and its bothering me. So I'd like to move from open back to closed back. I considered the Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO's, but it sounds like they have too much bass for my taste. I'd like similar price range as the 990 pro's. So to summarize, I want something with good bass, good comfort, Closed back and ~$200.

Thank you

You might check out the AKG K553 Pro, NAD HP50, MEZE 99 Classics, and SoundMAGIC HP150. Maybe read about those and see what you think.All are good in their own way.

Mar 21, 2017 at 11:50 PM Post #3 of 4

The DT990 Pro 250-Ohm is loaded with bass, maybe more then the DT770.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back