I want more senior citizens celebrating
Jan 1, 2016 at 11:26 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Spareribs

Headphoneus Supremus
So last night I was out jumping up and down because it was New Year's Eve!!!

Woo hoo!

But I was disappointed that I did not see any senior citizens out there joining in at the bars and parties. I want to see more of the seniors out there mingling with the young crowd, joining in with the fun and welcoming the new year.

C'mon seniors. Next New Year's Eve, I want to see you. You don't have to get crazy and make loud noises or funny faces, just enjoy some champagne and join in with the party.

Jan 1, 2016 at 1:49 PM Post #3 of 8
Well I'm an amateur and easily get drunk from 2 cans of beer we need senior citizens to help guide us through the night. I wanted to see them dancing till 4 AM but hopefully next year!

Jan 1, 2016 at 2:42 PM Post #4 of 8
Well I'm an amateur and easily get drunk from 2 cans of beer we need senior citizens to help guide us through the night. I wanted to see them dancing till 4 AM but hopefully next year!

Lol, I haven't done that in thirty years.
My ideal New Years is to have a romantic dinner with my wife, go to bed by 10:30pm and get 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep!
Man, That's livin!

Happy New Year everybody!

Jan 1, 2016 at 5:16 PM Post #6 of 8

Heck, even I lasted till midnight. Actually I was at a fine picking party with over forty musicians and five unique jam circles all going at once all over a lovely and large house (not mine.)

Jan 1, 2016 at 6:55 PM Post #7 of 8
Let's just say that in my youth I had done more then my fair share of partying till the cows came home. Ah, the stories I could tell and the New Years Eve stories are particularly high spirited. Now, for me I need a good reason to party on into the night and, I'm afraid New Years Eve is not even on the list of good reasons.

Jan 1, 2016 at 9:18 PM Post #8 of 8
Yeah cool man. Back in the old days, people were more connected and made love. These days everyone is shy and look at their cell phones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back