I try to be patient but Spanish postal services are just pathetic!! Rant!
May 19, 2004 at 1:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

ipodstudio

Banned: - aka full monty - aka didikossa - aka R1D1 - aka migraineboy - aka setharmstrong - aka threavester - aka Sarah.B - aka javier - aka DoomV1 - aka JIAA
I try to be patient but Spanish postal services are just pathetic!! The full monty amp from Larocco was posted to me via Express Post (3-5 days) on the 5th of May. Amazingly, it was in Spain the very next day and left the customs office in Malaga on the 10th. without incurring any customs charges. Now Malaga is exactly 15 KMs (9 US miles) from my home. 9 &%¤&!% days later they still haven't bothered delivering it.

If any Head-Fiers work in the PO in Rincon de la Victoria, Southern Spain, take the day off tomorrow as I will be wiping the floor with the entire PO until my ruddy amp is presented to me and someone explains to me how they managaed to take 1 1/2 weeks to move the package 9 miles up the road, and I wouldn't want anyone here to have to see that..
eek.gif
smily_headphones1.gif

Rant over, at least until 9 am tomorow morning. Time for the hairdryer treatment....
biggrin.gif

May 19, 2004 at 1:51 PM Post #2 of 4
On yeah, and in order to find out this information I have driven to six offices covering 150 KMs total distance, and wasted my entire working day...and the PO here at home closed 10 mins before I got back from Malaga.....

May 19, 2004 at 5:15 PM Post #3 of 4
The Finnish postal service is also well and truly starting to suck when it comes to getting things from the US. For some reason they outsource some (not all) packages through General Logistics Systems, who then sends it to Transpoint, and this adds two weeks to your delivery time. They didn't used to do it, and they still sometimes don't. But it happens no matter the size or the weight or the value or the method the package was sent. It's happened now with Priority packages as well as Global Express. There's no rhyme or reason to it, and it's truly a pathetic delivery service.

I feel for ya Ipodstudio. Kick a## and take names!
biggrin.gif

May 19, 2004 at 5:21 PM Post #4 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by plainsong

I feel for ya Ipodstudio. Kick a## and take names!
biggrin.gif

Thanks Plainsong, I could do with some sympathy about now....and I will!
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back