I think Xin is overloaded!
Oct 30, 2003 at 3:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Halide

100+ Head-Fier
Well, tomorrow will be the 3rd week of waiting for my super mini!

I'm so impatient!
eek.gif

Oct 30, 2003 at 8:02 PM Post #3 of 8
I received my shipping notice a couple of days ago, so I'm expecting my Supermicro any day now. I ordered on the 2nd. No doubt this guy's just been very busy building amps.

wink.gif

Oct 30, 2003 at 11:54 PM Post #4 of 8
Guess what, there is a new add on for both supermini or micro. The Ety4 p to s adaptor is given as an option to be built in AND bypassable.

xin

It's just 10 extra compare to the $50 cable. You guys who have ety and already ordered the amp should contact him right away.

Oct 31, 2003 at 2:47 AM Post #5 of 8
You may think im stupid for asking this,but......What exactly does it mean now that the built in adapter is "bypassable"?? How is it different from the original built in adapter?

tongue.gif
confused.gif

thanks

Oct 31, 2003 at 3:03 AM Post #7 of 8
Oh, so there is a separate switch controlling the adaptor! What a coincidence (did i spell that right?
tongue.gif
) i recently sent an email asking him if he could do that! I feel like im an important person with a say in his work...LOL

tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

Oct 31, 2003 at 4:05 AM Post #8 of 8
I just hope he won't be too busy to make further improvement to the supermini and supermicro, and more importantly, to continue his mini mp3 player project. I once asked him about putting a DAC in the amp, and he said probably he'll consider that when building the mp3 player. Now that's what i really want to see...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back