i think part of my vibes died.
Mar 8, 2007 at 5:21 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

enter260

New Head-Fier
so...i was listening with my vibes today until i realized the sound on the left side was significantly lower than that on the right side. i thought i had accidentally did something on winamp but i tired other headphones and the LR balance sounded just fine. did my vibes just crap out on me?

Mar 8, 2007 at 6:59 AM Post #4 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by enter260 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
so...i was listening with my vibes today until i realized the sound on the left side was significantly lower than that on the right side. i thought i had accidentally did something on winamp but i tired other headphones and the LR balance sounded just fine. did my vibes just crap out on me?

<< had that. sent back for replacement.

Mar 8, 2007 at 7:46 AM Post #5 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by enter260 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
so...i was listening with my vibes today until i realized the sound on the left side was significantly lower than that on the right side.

We have heard from 3 people (1 I believe on Head-Fi) the same thing and they blew in the hole that was softer or used a dustbuster can from far away, and it unclogged the air hole to work again. I think this happened in the long thread... Of course we can repair/replace it as well if you'd rather send it in - contact us on the form at v-moda.com site. Was it jarred really hard or any chance something could get stuck in the hole such as lint?

best luck,

val

Mar 8, 2007 at 8:07 AM Post #6 of 9
ya i plugged it in all the way.
600smile.gif

i shall blow on the hole and report back.

Mar 8, 2007 at 1:49 PM Post #7 of 9
I have the same issue, and I blew it with an air can as well but with no avail. There doesn't seem to be anything stuck in the mesh or whatnot, and I'm positive that I got a good seal. I just got mine today too...right out of the box. I thought I just needed to burn them in or something so I ran pink noise for about 3 hours and the same issue remained. I returned it to Amazon for a refund, because I'm just itching to try the UM1s

Mar 8, 2007 at 9:14 PM Post #9 of 9
good news. i blew on them and now they work again! it's funny cause i was just listening to them and then the left side instantaneously got softer than the right. i guess lint is constantly moving around in my ear or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back