I think my broke my HF-1 :(
Dec 19, 2005 at 3:18 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 18

Trance-Fusion

Head-Fier
so... last night i tried out my HF-1's for the first time... oh crap, i'll be back to finish this post in an hour.. gotta go!

sorry about that, and yes i am legit...

so last night i couldn't sleep and i hadn't listened to my hf's yet so i decided to plug em into my reciever with my ipod going into the aux. I start listening, and to my suprise there is no sound in my left driver 'what the hell?' i think to myself, i initially thought my aux imput had gone 'kaput' so i turn it off, unplug/replug my ipod and try again, same thing... then being as stupid as i am i plugged em into the phono to see if it was the headphones or the input, and well a LOUD static/screech sound in my right driver, i panic and turn the volume to zero, turn my real lights on (only had lamp on) and to my suprise (being stupid again) had left the balance to right (don't ask why it was there...) and well, i put it to center, start listening again and well, not my right driver is static-y and my left is fine... i'm really mad at myself and really had.... can i fix this? or do i send em back to john?

thank you for listening and thank you all for those who waited

Dec 19, 2005 at 3:20 AM Post #2 of 18
THE SUSPENSE!
eek.gif

Dec 19, 2005 at 4:03 AM Post #6 of 18
biggrin.gif
LOL....now, I really hoped that you broke your HF-1's...
evil_smiley.gif

Dec 19, 2005 at 4:09 AM Post #8 of 18
so, do we report this to rick or do we think this fellow is legit and was in a hurry?
confused.gif

EDIT- heh, i Figured this was some cruel joke. My advice would be to give todd a call. He's a very nice fellow and I'm sure he'll know what to do

Dec 19, 2005 at 4:12 AM Post #9 of 18
ha ha ha...... not funny anymore
rolleyes.gif

Dec 19, 2005 at 4:14 AM Post #10 of 18
give him a chance, he'll be back soon

Dec 19, 2005 at 4:55 AM Post #12 of 18
call Grado

Dec 19, 2005 at 4:59 AM Post #13 of 18
Man, if you don't post back soon I'll personally drive down to your place and make sure they are broken
evil_smiley.gif

Dec 19, 2005 at 5:12 AM Post #15 of 18
Are you certain its the headphone and not the receiver, RCA cables or source?

Theres a lot than can go wrong in that chain of components. Try plugging it into another source. If th eproblem persists call Todd.

Garrett

Users who are viewing this thread

Back