i think its all an illusion to capture that sound quality u wish
Apr 21, 2014 at 8:28 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Sound Eq

Headphoneus Supremus
i think its all an illusion and this chase after getting the best out of music recording seems to me its just an illusion and it will only make ur wallet thinner and still after you spend thousands of dollars you will still feel something in ur gear is not right

I blame record companies for making crappy record qualities and artists for accepting that

And then of course the audio gear manufactures for making things that always after you buy their stuff u still feel something is not right

Man chasing this illusion in the end will make u spend so much money and still u will always look for another big thing.

Apr 21, 2014 at 2:27 PM Post #2 of 3
It's perfectly possible to achieve a very natural sound presentation in home audio. It doesn't even cost all that much. It takes a bit of research and application of the principles you learn. Working smart can get you a lot further a lot faster than just throwing money at the problem.

Apr 21, 2014 at 8:19 PM Post #3 of 3
I'm happy with my audio setups, but I'm mostly after sound signature... hearing details that I haven't heard before is just a bonus. Some of us just like trying and buying new equipment, experiencing our music in new ways. Also, being into audio is what turned me onto discovering well mastered music. If we really wanted to hear perfectly natural sound we could always go see concerts (unless the artist is no longer performing, in which case our equipment can suffice).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back