I think I'm in love...
Apr 5, 2006 at 6:24 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

roguedog

New Head-Fier
I just got my Super Xin Mini 3 and I just plugged it in and I can't seem to turn off the music.

Ahhhh.. so nice. I've been listening to my Ipod (turbodock, UM1s and Canare ics) on random from country to opera to latin to jazz...

I - CAN'T - TURN - IT - OFF

Maybe I'll turn it off to briefly change ICs when my Black Diamonds come...
580smile.gif

Now I'm wondering how they'd sound with UM2s? <crying>

Apr 5, 2006 at 6:48 AM Post #2 of 3
Quote:

Originally Posted by roguedog
Now I'm wondering how they'd sound with UM2s? <crying>

Forget about a IEM upgrade. Plus you have the Etymotic too! Just enjoy your Xin Amp with your HD 580. I don't think it'll get much better than that...
580smile.gif

Apr 6, 2006 at 1:05 AM Post #3 of 3
I think you will find that the Etys will benefit the most with the Supermini, especially out of a portable player. Try turning on impedence and bass boost and plug in the Etys. You will be amazed. It seems Dr. Xin designed the Supermini and Supermacro with the Etys in mind. Instant classic. The impedence feature was designed for the ER-4P. It turns the ER-4P into an ER-4S. The bass boost is a wonder, just what the Etys need with a portable, especially the iPod! In my opinon the Supermini and the Etys are made for each other. You won't find more bang for your buck than with this combo. I got my Supermini in early December and still can't get over what they do for the Etys. I absolutley love this amp too. Enjoy the amp.
Thanks Xin!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back