I think I just stole a pair of Shure E2c's
Apr 25, 2007 at 10:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

ozshadow

500+ Head-Fier
A CompUSA store here is going out of business. I just got a pair of brand new, unopened Shure E2c's for $50. The last they had.

I kindof like them. A little bass shy. I opened the holes up about twice the size ala Kramer.

Gotta go grab my amp !

/me runs like a thief !

Apr 25, 2007 at 10:34 PM Post #2 of 12
Actually, that's around the going price for a pair these days. It's a real surprise to see them for that price brand new in a retail store, though. Good catch!

Apr 25, 2007 at 10:55 PM Post #3 of 12
Not a bad grab, I thought I was gonna get a sweet "shure sent me an extra pair by accident" story or something ot that effect. Still a good deal, enjoy them until upgraditis hits you in the next 4 or 5 minutes
wink.gif

Apr 25, 2007 at 11:01 PM Post #6 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by ozshadow /img/forum/go_quote.gif
But currently, Sig Sauer has my wallet.

Nice! I've owned almost every model. You can't go wrong with a Sig!

GAD

Apr 26, 2007 at 2:20 AM Post #10 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by ozshadow /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nah, IEM's do not give me upgraditis. Grados do. But currently, Sig Sauer has my wallet.

Do the shure's provide good isolation from the Sig??

Apr 26, 2007 at 3:16 AM Post #11 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by adanac061 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Boo ....Im dissapointed, i thought this was gonna be another funny thread where someone stole someones IEM's and then posted on a public forum that they did......(was it ue-10's last time ?)
evil_smiley.gif
evil_smiley.gif

Edit** Oh yeah here it is >> http://www.head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?t=207026

The little person that posted that deserves to have his entrails pulled out through his mouth, that little POS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back