I there anything better Klipsch Image ONE ii for phone listening and Bass?
Oct 3, 2014 at 3:20 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

TechPimps

New Head-Fier
I know you can say tons of them are better but i have owned the Amperior and 650, Grados 80, M50x, but never is the bass & volume as good as the Klipsch Image ONE II  that my cousin has. Grados are the best sound quality but lack bass the 650 is open ear so lacks bass and not as good as i thought it would be. The Amperior that sounded amazing with and amp as without it i lacked bass. M50x volume is low without an amp. Now there has to be headphones that as bassy yet still sound good and better than the Image One II's. Headphones that don't need an amp to push it and still sound loud bassy so i heard V-Moda M100 Crossfade were good but can anyone else suggest anything? Same thing happened when  i went for in ear i bought Klipsch S4a II's and they sound clear and no bass a cheap pair of Skullcandy sounded better with lots more bass and high's . I am sick of buy the wrong pair and not being able to out do those Image One ii headphones. I might just end up with Beats Studio 2.0 2014 models that i heard have improved a lot in sound quality. Any input?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back