i That's what call EXCELLENT customer service!!!
Aug 1, 2008 at 11:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

whie4x

New Head-Fier
Hi guys,

Just wanted to share my experience with Ken and ALO audio. Before that, I'll need to tell a small tale of my predicament for better understanding.

I've actually ordered an iMod from Ken not long ago and was very happy when it arrived. Had a lot of good times with it. I was using my livewires and an i-Qube with the iMod. Really loved what i had. Not long ago, something disastrous happened... Some idiot stole my rig (everything was in a small waist pouch) right below my nose literally. I had the pack by my side while having lunch @ my workplace cafeteria... I was shocked and devastated when i reached for the pack and found it missing...

After a week of contemplating, i decided to replace my rig. I emailed Ken and told him my incident. He was very helpful and offered to replace my rig with a special bundle. As i am without a player at the moment, i was quite impatient as to whether Ken would answer my emailsquick enough... You can imagine that i would check my email 3-4 times a day just for Ken's reply... I normally do it once a day in the night... I kept emailing him every time i checked my inbox. He was always replying promptly but because of the time difference (I'm from Singapore by the way), he gets annoying mails from me at odd times.

Believe me, even i will feel irritated after thinking back on how i flooded his email with queries and doubts and questions to no end. He was very patient with me and offered to answer all my queries and such.

Enough of the boring story, i just wanted everyone to know that even though i was a definite PAIN IN THE ASS, he was patient with me and that really shows through his emails... Really appreciate all you've done for me...

To those who plan to purchase anything from ALO audio, you are in excellent hands. Never knew anyone who would provide such excellent service to a total stranger from halfway around the world...

Cheers and may you all have an excellent weekend....
Ian
wink_face.gif

Aug 2, 2008 at 6:10 PM Post #2 of 7
great... i just placed an order for a LOD. im glad to know tht im in good hands!

Aug 3, 2008 at 1:39 AM Post #3 of 7
You wont regret your purchase, lots of attention and care is placed on making the LOD...

Enjoy your new LOD!

Cheers...

Aug 4, 2008 at 3:12 AM Post #4 of 7
Cool hey Thanks Ian

beerchug.gif

Let me know if that RT angle Mini to Mini fits your set up okay, and send me a photo so I can add it to the gallery.

Thanks

ken

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com
Aug 4, 2008 at 3:53 AM Post #5 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by whie4x /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi guys,

Just wanted to share my experience with Ken and ALO audio. Before that, I'll need to tell a small tale of my predicament for better understanding.

I've actually ordered an iMod from Ken not long ago and was very happy when it arrived. Had a lot of good times with it. I was using my livewires and an i-Qube with the iMod. Really loved what i had. Not long ago, something disastrous happened... Some idiot stole my rig (everything was in a small waist pouch) right below my nose literally. I had the pack by my side while having lunch @ my workplace cafeteria... I was shocked and devastated when i reached for the pack and found it missing...

After a week of contemplating, i decided to replace my rig. I emailed Ken and told him my incident. He was very helpful and offered to replace my rig with a special bundle. As i am without a player at the moment, i was quite impatient as to whether Ken would answer my emailsquick enough... You can imagine that i would check my email 3-4 times a day just for Ken's reply... I normally do it once a day in the night... I kept emailing him every time i checked my inbox. He was always replying promptly but because of the time difference (I'm from Singapore by the way), he gets annoying mails from me at odd times.

Believe me, even i will feel irritated after thinking back on how i flooded his email with queries and doubts and questions to no end. He was very patient with me and offered to answer all my queries and such.

Enough of the boring story, i just wanted everyone to know that even though i was a definite PAIN IN THE ASS, he was patient with me and that really shows through his emails... Really appreciate all you've done for me...

To those who plan to purchase anything from ALO audio, you are in excellent hands. Never knew anyone who would provide such excellent service to a total stranger from halfway around the world...

Cheers and may you all have an excellent weekend....
Ian
wink_face.gif

What was the "special" bundle?

Aug 4, 2008 at 6:56 AM Post #6 of 7
@ Ken: Will do bro... Just cant wait to get my hands on it!!!

@ Ragonix: Like i've said.... its a "special" bundle... Its for me to know and for you to never find out... Hehehe...:p

Aug 6, 2008 at 8:27 AM Post #7 of 7
I really want to second that! Ken exceeded my expectations to what extent customer service can go. Thanks a lot Ken. I will forever be an ALO Ambassador whereever I go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back