I really need help deciding on IE $500 or less.
Nov 24, 2006 at 11:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

gbx2006

100+ Head-Fier
Hello.

I have been reading reviews for the past few days, trying to figure out which IE headphones would be best for me. My budget is $500.

I really can't decide. I have been really looking into the Shure E500's, and the Ultimate Ears triple.fi 10 Pro.

I have owned a pair of Shure E4c's and a pair of Bose Triport IE's. They both have good and bad points, but I am really looking for something that makes me feel as good as they sound, if that makes since.

I listen to all kinds of different music. Rock, Rap, very little Country, 60's-70's rock, Top 40, etc...etc.

I really want a very full sounding head phone. Enough bass to get me movin, but not to the point the highs and mids are lacking.

If anyone has any idea a good IE for me, please let me know. Right now, I am thinking the Shure E500 is the way to go, but I have no idea what they will really sound like in my ears.

Thanks to all who read and respond.
-Mike

Nov 24, 2006 at 11:24 PM Post #2 of 2
Quote:

Originally Posted by gbx2006 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hello.

I have been reading reviews for the past few days, trying to figure out which IE headphones would be best for me. My budget is $500.

I really can't decide. I have been really looking into the Shure E500's, and the Ultimate Ears triple.fi 10 Pro.

I have owned a pair of Shure E4c's and a pair of Bose Triport IE's. They both have good and bad points, but I am really looking for something that makes me feel as good as they sound, if that makes since.

I listen to all kinds of different music. Rock, Rap, very little Country, 60's-70's rock, Top 40, etc...etc.

I really want a very full sounding head phone. Enough bass to get me movin, but not to the point the highs and mids are lacking.

If anyone has any idea a good IE for me, please let me know. Right now, I am thinking the Shure E500 is the way to go, but I have no idea what they will really sound like in my ears.

Thanks to all who read and respond.
-Mike

Shure E500 and if you order from Apple right now, you'll get a fantastic deal. They are on sale today only from people's reports.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back