I quit my job-wanna move to Prague (Czech Republic)-to find job/etc. somebody from CZ here to help me?
Sep 1, 2010 at 6:08 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

casioa5302ca

100+ Head-Fier
Hello boys/possibly girls
smile_phones.gif

after 4 years work in automotive industry, in PSA Peugeot Citroen-Trnava (PSA), I quit and from 1st November (2010) I´ll be free to start something new. I am wondering about moving to Prague (Czech Republic) and finding new job there. Well, I still don´t know in which segment, actually - I don´t care. There´re just this things which are important to me (right now): 

- I wanna do something productive, which can make me happy, give me (at least some) fullfilment...
- Doesn´t matter If Full or Half time job, I need just have enough money to live..(I don´t need money to mortgage/family/etc. right now)
- I really don´t care about career or something like that...
- I need new environment, meet new people....etc.
..................so nothing more/nothing less.

I have to quit my job in because of disagreements with politics of few managers at my office and because of some kind of their psychical terror against me. So I definitely need some peace now 
popcorn.gif

For case, If somebody (maybe from Czech Republic, Prague) could give me some advice or "hand" or anything, I am posting part of my CV.

Thanks for any words, If anyone spent them on me.

CV:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date of birth:                23th May 1986
Nationality:                  Slovak citizen
Family status:               single      

Education:                  2002-2006     Združená stredná škola, Ružomberok, section TIS
                                                            (Technical and information scientific services of           
                                                            engineering industry)

Work experience:      December 2009–October 31st  2010: controller of quality (PSA)
                                  January 2009–November 2009: analyst of supplier´s quality (PSA) 
                                   November 2007–December 2008: controller of supplier´s quality (PSA)
                                   June 2006–October 2007:xf_eek:perator in PSA Peugeot Citroen –Trnava (PSA)

Skills:

Langueges:                 English – good written and oral skills, graduation - B level
                                  German – written and oral elements
                                  French –  written and oral elements

PC:                            MS Windows 3.11 – 7, MS Office
                                 Internet
                                 Video and music computer works

Driving licence:           type B

Correspodence:          I master fingering of a typewriter and PC keyboard
                                 I master corporate writings

Book-keeping:            I have a knowledge of bookkeeping by single and double entry

Economy:                 I master the theory in the extent of secondary-school teaching

Interests:                  sport – kiting, football, table tennis, etc.
                                 PC
                                 cinematography,  literature and music
                                 Audiophilling (especially headphones)

References:              Ing. Ľuboš Červenec – EQSE/QM Pilkington for Slovakia and Slovenia
                                    +421903444313
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Users who are viewing this thread

Back