I passed my exams!
Jun 5, 2007 at 8:38 PM Post #16 of 34
Congrats, Duggeh - great news. Now, get out there and suck on a big dirty one for me!

...by which of course, I mean:
DirtyMartini.jpg

Jun 6, 2007 at 1:06 AM Post #24 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by kikkomang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
how well do you post when drunk?

GENERALLY i DON'T EMPLOY THE CAPS LOCK OR TAKE THE CARE OVER MY PUNCTUATION OR SEPLLING THAT i HAVE NOW, SO CONSIDER THIS MORE LEGIBLE THA MOST.!!!!

Jun 6, 2007 at 4:53 PM Post #27 of 34
Drink up, you earned it! I was the master of last minute cramming and ******** when I was in school. I know the feeling. How I ever got an education with all those hangovers is beyond me.

Jun 6, 2007 at 5:30 PM Post #29 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by ex0du5 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Grats
biggrin.gif
!

edit: What are you studying anyways? And what exactly is the honours program?

I'm applying for entry to do Social Anthropology now with these grades. Honours degrees are like MA for arts or BSC for science. The alternative is a general degree which takes one year less and generally is worth about as much as the paper its printed on. Thats what I would have been stuck on if I hadnt got good grades.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GlendaleViper /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Congrats, Duggeh - great news. Now, get out there and suck on a big dirty one for me!

...by which of course, I mean:
DirtyMartini.jpg

A Dirty Martini? You philistine. That would mean diluting the gin!
600smile.gif

Jun 6, 2007 at 5:37 PM Post #30 of 34
Hey, at least I make 'em with gin. Half the places around here, if you ask for a gin martini they look at you funny. I actually had a dirty martini at a bar once where the bartender looked so disgusted when I ordered gin over vodka... the mix was about 10 parts brine to 1 part gin. Seriously.
blink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back