I ordered the D66s!
Jul 7, 2002 at 3:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Mystyler

500+ Head-Fier
Finally, I ordered them!
Now I can't wait till I get them!

Oh yeah, what about these HD200s from Sennheiser? Were the Eggos a better choice over these in general? I've never heard them, but I've read some reviews that reckon these HD200s are good.

Just thought I'd tell you guys!! Eggos rule......
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 7, 2002 at 7:10 PM Post #2 of 9
Way to go on the Eggos
biggrin.gif

It has to be said that they're one of the only models of 'phones around that i've only ever seen positive reviews about... Hopefully you won't prove that wrong
wink.gif

Jul 7, 2002 at 9:07 PM Post #3 of 9
mystyler,

congrats, i really like my d66 eggos. i think you'll find they make a good match with your md players. the only caveat i have is if you have really large ears they might not work for you.

Jul 7, 2002 at 11:13 PM Post #4 of 9
way to go man
i too jus ordered my d-66's a couple of days ago and jus cant wait till they get here. i got mine from audiocubes. im anxiously waiting to hear the diff in sound between my stock earbuds on my mz-r909 and the eggos.

Jul 8, 2002 at 3:53 AM Post #7 of 9
I'd say it's a safe bet the D66 will be better than the Senn 200, which are not that great.

Jul 8, 2002 at 4:09 AM Post #8 of 9
Quote:

Originally posted by dhwilkin
I'd say it's a safe bet the D66 will be better than the Senn 200, which are not that great.

Ahh! That's good to know.
I'll put a review up, when I get them, but it might not be very good. I'm still a newbie when it comes to "how" headphones sound!
biggrin.gif

Jul 8, 2002 at 3:15 PM Post #9 of 9
on another note, I just visited the audiocube site and the list "EMS Speedpost" as a delivery option to norway for 12 US on the EGGOs, UPS was 62 US. Does anyone know the difference in deliverytime???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back