I need your help in buying an accesory or amp for Beyer DT770.
Mar 21, 2008 at 7:30 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Amatsu

100+ Head-Fier
Hello again. I'm from Europe (Spain) and I'm going to buy possibly the Beyerdynamic DT770 PRO very soon. The thing is, the Store I'm interested:

Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO 80 Ohm Headphone Headphones & Amps Studio/Recording at Musik Produktiv

offers free shipment when you reach 150€. The cans cost 132€, and the shippment fee is 20€, so I might as well spend the 20€ in an accesory so this way I'll get free shipment and I end up getting one more thing.

So here is where I need your help if it's not much to ask, I need to choose and accesory or cheap amp or something else from the store, but I don't have the slightest idea on what to get as I'm new to sound hardware.

What do you think about these amps? (I was planning on using the DT770 unnamped for the time being)

Behringer Microamp HA400 Headphone Amplifier Headphones & Amps Studio/Recording at Musik Produktiv
Behringer MICROMON MA 400 Headphone Amplifier Headphones & Amps Studio/Recording at Musik Produktiv

If they aren't good what else do you recommend from that store that could benefit the cans or the sound for a similar price?

Thank you for your time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back