I need the best sounding yet indestructible headphones ever...for around 70 dollars.
Apr 23, 2012 at 6:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Markyeaa

New Head-Fier
As the title says, I need some great sounding headphones but I need them very VERY indestructible. I have actually had 10 pairs of headphones in the past 6 months and I really just need a solid pair of in ear headphones that are extremely durable. my price range is from 30 dollars to 80 dollars. 
Any suggestions? 

Apr 23, 2012 at 7:23 PM Post #2 of 8
There's no such thing as an indestructible headphone.  If you want something close, get one with a good warranty on it.  Koss 'phones are a good start, though that's my preference.

You'll most likely have better luck figuring out what's breaking every time and taking steps to make sure that doesn't happen.

Apr 23, 2012 at 7:33 PM Post #3 of 8
As the title says, I need some great sounding headphones but I need them very VERY indestructible. I have actually had 10 pairs of headphones in the past 6 months and I really just need a solid pair of in ear headphones that are extremely durable. my price range is from 30 dollars to 80 dollars. 
Any suggestions? 

There are no indestructible cans.

Apr 23, 2012 at 7:54 PM Post #5 of 8
Get a Koss headphone, they have the best warranty in the business. Then take care of your stuff better. Also, if you want, I can probably recable any headphone you already own to be nearly-indestructible -- I assume that's the issue that's happening; if not, then revisit point #2.

EDIT: In ears or headphones? Recabling would only apply to headphones really. All wiring on IEMs needs to be treated more carefully. Use full-size heapdhones if you destroy things a lot.

Apr 23, 2012 at 7:58 PM Post #6 of 8
Guys let's keep in mind he wants a durable in-ear can.
Some suggestions include the Panasonic hje900, solid one-piece cubic zirconia that you can bang around with no dents. You can easily get them re-cabled as well.

Apr 24, 2012 at 12:37 AM Post #7 of 8
There's this DIY solution I made, it's not "indestructible" per say.  But I can tell you, it's pretty fresh, juicy fresh 
gs1000.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back