I need some isolating, non-irritating eartips for Ikko OH10
Jan 21, 2021 at 9:04 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

Head-Fier
Hello.

I have a set of Ikko OH10, that I need some new eartips for. So far, I have found that foam tips will start to irritate my right ear canal after a short while. Changing the size of the tip does not alleviate the issue.

Therefore I am looking for a pair of eartips, that are preferably made of silicone, isolate well and are of a fairly high quality.

What do you recommend?

Jan 22, 2021 at 9:03 AM Post #2 of 11
I always recommend Comply tips for IEMs, no matter what they are. They isolate the best and are the most comfortable, long-term. That doesn't meet your preference for silicone, however.

Jan 22, 2021 at 12:35 PM Post #4 of 11
Hello.

I have a set of Ikko OH10, that I need some new eartips for. So far, I have found that foam tips will start to irritate my right ear canal after a short while. Changing the size of the tip does not alleviate the issue.

Therefore I am looking for a pair of eartips, that are preferably made of silicone, isolate well and are of a fairly high quality.

What do you recommend?

I really like Xelastec tips for my IEMs.

Apr 23, 2022 at 5:07 PM Post #6 of 11
20220222_084042.jpg

https://audio46.com/products/ikko-i-planet-foam-tips

Apr 23, 2022 at 11:03 PM Post #8 of 11
I have rather sensitive ears as well. I found Spiral Dots to be pretty nice, but my ears sometimes get very slight irritation. Spinfits are perfect in terms of ear joy, but the fit leaves a bit to be desired. I find the M size a touch on the small side, and they don't have the -/+ sizes like some do.

Jul 7, 2023 at 4:15 AM Post #10 of 11
I always recommend Comply tips for IEMs, no matter what they are. They isolate the best and are the most comfortable, long-term. That doesn't meet your preference for silicone, however.
Hi, which Comply tips do you reccomend? please mention size too. thanks!

are the Ikko the same size as the Syphonium Meteor?

Jul 8, 2023 at 8:13 AM Post #11 of 11
Hi, which Comply tips do you reccomend? please mention size too. thanks!

are the Ikko the same size as the Syphonium Meteor?
I always use the Sport Pro. Size is dependent on your ears' canals. I can't make a recommendation for your own ears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back