I need recommendations for wireless bluetooth headphones
Jun 26, 2016 at 5:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Ajaxjames

New Head-Fier
Hello I am seeking either Over-ear or on-ear headphones. I will be connecting these mostly to a Samsung S6 active phone. I have been through 2 pairs in the last 6 months both having the same issue where the left ear has stopped working. They still work with wires but as I want this for exercise and portability this is pointless me for me. My recent pair of headphones was Bluedio H-Turbine Wireless. My budget is $50-$100 U.S. but I am willing to spend a little more for longevity in my headphones. I am looking for portability but i have issues with wearing them inside my ears. I am also looking for some good sound as well as no sound leakage or at least the ability for others to not hear my music. I listen to Metal and rock and some of today's pop if I am stuck in the car with no choice. I listen to Metallica,Godsmack,Disturbed,3 days Grace, 5 finger death punch. I listen to some Aerosmith,led zepplin, Eagles, Creed,Pearl Jam and similar stuff so I am looking for headphones that will make listening to groups a more enjoyable experience. I appreciate any help you guys can give me.

Jun 26, 2016 at 6:06 PM Post #2 of 6
I'm not into bluetooth headphones, but perhaps this thread would help: http://www.head-fi.org/t/746519/huge-comparison-of-almost-all-the-best-bluetooth-headphones-post-your-own-comparisons-here

Jun 27, 2016 at 2:01 PM Post #5 of 6
There are 2500 posts in that thread with people talking about bluetooth headphones
smily_headphones1.gif

Hello Cel. Thank you for pointing me to this post. I am thinking of getting the jlab Omni. I can get them for 69.99 on amazon which is a pretty good price considering what they are compared to in the article.

Jun 27, 2016 at 5:30 PM Post #6 of 6
Sorry for a double post but I had a pair of A-Jay 4 iem's laying around that I got from a tech bundle and after only a few songs I noticed just how much better wired is compared to wireless. Now these wires are kind of annoying but the listening experience was so much better then wireless bluetooth. So, now I am second guessing what I want to buy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back