I need recommendations for wireless bluetooth headphones
Jun 26, 2016 at 3:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Ajaxjames

New Head-Fier
Hello. Well, I am seeking some help with purchasing wireless blue tooth over ear or on ear headphones. I will mostly be using them to run on the treadmill and on my computer. I have a samsung s6 active I would be pairing it with so something that works with android. Over the last 6 months I have bought 2 pairs of headphones one being  Bluedio H-Turbine Wireless 4.1 Headphoneshttps://www.amazon.com/Bluedio-H-Turbine-Wireless-Headphones-Microphone-Retail/dp/B00LGZVLMO and the other being a 15 dollar pair i forget the name which have both died in the left ear over when using blue tooth. If i use the wire it came with it's fine but that defeats the reason I bought them for. I like all of us at one point have taken for granted that at times we need to spend money on headphones to get any decent long use out of them my budget is 50-100 dollars but I would be willing to spend a little more if the difference isn't just negligible. I am looking forward to any help you guys can provide as I am sick of my headphones not really lasting. I listen to rock, heavy metal and sometimes if i'm in the car just regular radio. I mostly listen to Metallica,Godsmack,1000 foot krutch,Linkin park,5 finger death punch, Disturbed and 3 days grace so any headphones that would make that listening experience better would be appreciated. I do use them mostly when I am alone but would love them to have some coverage from others hearing them as my family doesn't appreciate my music. Thanks for any help you guys can provide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back