I need help with my search of headphones for mostly rock and punkrock music; My budget is 0-70 Euros, but higher price is also OK
Dec 12, 2013 at 4:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

wolfishjoker

New Head-Fier
Hey everybody,

I have been lurking around here for few days by now and decided to ask for some help. I used to have Sony MDR-EX310LP earbuds, which had great sound in my opinion. I mostly listen Rock and it's subgenres but also other ones. However I unfortunately lost EX310LP's to some hostel during my travels around Europe so i decided to buy Sennheiser CX300 because they were widely praised. However I am slighty dissapointed and now I am looking for a new headphones and it would be great to have them for les than 70 euros, but it doesn't matter much if price is slightly higher. They don't also have to be earbuds and over-ear ones are also fine, but having them as portable and noise canselling (or atleast not leaking all the voice) would be great but not necessary. Currently I'm thinking about Sony MDR V55, Sony MDR-XB600, AKG K 518 and Klipsch S4 so would any of these be good ones? I would be glad to hear how you guys feel about those being listed and i also appreciate every suggestion.

Thank you for your time and sorry for possibly confusing text since this is my first post here and my mother tongue isn't english which may have caused some misspellings

Dec 13, 2013 at 5:35 AM Post #3 of 3
I didn't notice it eventhoug i tried to find some helpful and related information before posting this. The list definitely has a lot of promising headphones. However it seems that most of those headphones are not being sold in my country, or if they are, for example Grado sr-60 with price of 69$ according to the guide, cost from 100 to 130 euros in my region which is too much for my poor wallet.
**EDIT: I had a brief pause so i did not have enough time to check every single one but i checked most of them and in few hours i should be able to check out the rest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back