I NEED HELP on BEATS PRO DETOX
Nov 1, 2012 at 9:29 PM Post #4 of 9
I would definitely not trust that site...

Nov 1, 2012 at 9:31 PM Post #6 of 9
Here's the seller's email

Hi

Thanks for your email. I just barely read both of your messages. I actually purchased from a legitimate company called sound balance out of San Fran so I know they are not fakes. I have owned the pair sold for just over a year but used the lighter studios instead because I travel a lot and they're a bit easier to store. I generally keep boxes for everything and I guess the box got a little thrashed while in my storage room. But I took good care of the headphones. I'm pretty anal retentive about my stuff.

Anyway, I would be more then happy to exchange if you like or a partial refund for the difference on a different item. Whatever you like. I'm a well trusted power seller for a reason. I take care of my customers. Let me know and we will go from there.

Thanks. Hope you had a good Halloween. :)

Aug 12, 2013 at 4:39 PM Post #8 of 9
Still need help?
If yes, send me some pictures.

Jun 11, 2018 at 10:07 AM Post #9 of 9
idk why i could insert any pictures so can anyone see in this pagehttp://bbs.chinamonster.cn/thread-700-1-1.html
I bought it from EBAY as a used one for $230
I may return it if it's fake.
Thank u

My video can be used a reference to will help someone identify an authentic Monster/beats Pro Detox edition. Keep in mind... the devil is ALWAYS in the details. Watch my video in 4K to see all the details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back